Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Hate That Dog !

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Is there anyone else out there that has inherited your loved ones dog by getting married or engaged but found out you cant stand it but stuck with it ?
:mad:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We pay £22 a month insurance on an old, loud, useless, cat that's only exercise is sharpening it's claws on our new suite.

I only ever buy it the smallest bag of food, that just lasts it a week.
In the hope, that this time it will be the last one I ever have to buy.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
cant say i hate the dog, but she loves it more than me, so every now and then ill throw a pillow at its head and say i never saw it....its a lil jack russel, hoping that 1 day ill throw a brick and use the same excuse

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I was given a guinee pig for my birthday.....(around 10th bday) We had to buy the cage and the food, it then got sick and we spent around $500 Aus for it to die 6 months after I got it.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
My g/f's mum & dad are getting a labradoodle (Calling it Zola :facepalm:).
Now i don't mind dogs when they are fully grown and trained, But the thought of a slobbering, needy, over-zealous puppy jumping all over me is filling me with dread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Obviously not my choice.

But - 'what if something happened and we couldn't afford the fees'?

As yet I'm still unable to look Wifey in the eyes while answering that little chestnut.

My g/f's mum & dad are getting a labradoodle (Calling it Zola :facepalm:).
Now i don't mind dogs when they are fully grown and trained, But the thought of a slobbering, needy, over-zealous puppy jumping all over me is filling me with dread.

labradoodle great fun everyone we have met down the park has been up for a good play with our hound!:smile: love em!:moo:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
in mountains in spain we have cats to catch mice and snakes, and sometimes we give them a bit of food, they live outside......and we also give them some love.

but....and here is a fact.....they are wild animals, preditors.

in the uk it seems it is a race to make ones cat as gay and lazy as possible....and pay lots for it.

last time in the uk, i even saw a Pet City massive shop......so gay it is untrue.

if you don't like your in laws pet, drive it somewhere and lose it :)

Obviously not my choice.

But - 'what if something happened and we couldn't afford the fees'?

As yet I'm still unable to look Wifey in the eyes while answering that little chestnut.

Not as hard as you may think.

I've had to do it twice now with wifes two dogs, just explained that i was not prepared to skint ourselves for the sake of "animals".

Also explained that i would not be prepared to watch an animal suffer in any way, they have a quality of life too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here