Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I had dinner with Dick on Thursday......

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
......well sort of.

Went to Pizza Express in H.Heath on thursday night after a fuckin LONG arse day of moving house and Mr Knight was sat in there with his misses.

So as not to look like a sad groupie i waited until Mrs Dick Knight went to the loo before going over to say hi! Top bloke with loadsa spare time to chat about a few things....until his wife came back and he told me to f*** off!:lolol: only joking!

top bloke!
:clap:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Groupie:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You should have introduced yourself "Hello, I'm FG from NSC and I have a few questions......"

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
He lives somewhere on Bolnore, when i used to work in Sainsburys HH he was often in

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
surrey jim said:
He lives somewhere on Bolnore, when i used to work in Sainsburys HH he was often in

Bolnore village? nice area but f*** all to do in the way of shops pubs etc unless you wanna drive to HH.

i am 99% sure that Chris Evans was in the pizza place with us too - i kept looking at this geezer who looked just like him the whole time he chomped on his pizza but couldn't quite tell 100%.

:drink:

D

Deleted User X18H

Brighton till i die said:
Bolnore village? nice area but f*** all to do in the way of shops pubs etc unless you wanna drive to HH.

i am 99% sure that Chris Evans was in the pizza place with us too - i kept looking at this geezer who looked just like him the whole time he chomped on his pizza but couldn't quite tell 100%.

:drink:
Bolney?????????????

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Bolnore Village, one of those new build towns between haywards heath and burgess hill

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
surrey jim said:
Bolnore Village, one of those new build towns between haywards heath and burgess hill

It's for people who want to be in a town (no matter how crappy a town it is) but who are too posh to associate themselves with it.

So they tell their equally snooty friends they live in Bolnore Village, which is as much a part of HH as Franklands Village.

In the same way that posh Crawley types (ok, relatively speaking) describe their location as "Maidenbower Village" rather than Crawley. Despite Maidenbower being just another Crawley housing estate, the same as Ifield, Bewbush, Broadfield, Tilgate etc.

;) :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Does he live in Bolnore? He is always in HH with Martin Perry.

Bolnore is pretty crap by what I've seen of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here