Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got the 0634 from Preston Park this morning...

D

Deleted User X18H

..arrived in the City at 7.45 have negotiated some very difficult claims with some particularly tough Lloyds Undwerwriters ,left work at 17.25 caught the 17.45 Eastbourne (change Haywards) got toPreston P at 18.48 home at 1856 and I will make kick off for 1945 at the Withdean

I am a bloody Hero......................be a Hero too .................soon!!!!!!!!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
20207592_23cff2866d.jpg

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i walked all six dogs at about 5.54am then came home, got the two oldest out of bed, kicked the girl child out the door to fed her pony and turn them out, shovelled breakfast in the direction of all three children. made both kids get dressed and dressed romilly.took the two oldest to school. 9.51am bought a parking ticket to the hospital to go and visit my wife and the new baby. wife demanded food and baby needs clothing so left her with romilly in the gardens and went to mothercare. 11.30am returned to hospital. swapped clothing and food for romilly and came home. gave romilly some lunch. did about twenty minute of work while rom banged some saucepans. put romilly in the pushchair, 1.54pm took dogs out for a walk and brought horses in. fed the menagerie of animals we have here. came in, got romilly changed as she was covered in duck poo. went and collected the older two from school. drove them home. made the girl child go and look after her horses and then sat them both down to do prep while romilly gave us a re-edition of ten green bottles at the top of her voice for about an hour until i could bear it no more and bribed her to be quiet with sweets that mrs starry does not allow in this house. while the cats away the mice will play. 5.25pm fed the kids some pasta and meatball thing. at least i hope that it what it was pulled it from the freezer and bunged it in the oven. 6.25pm told boy child to have a shower, girl child x 2 in the bath. romilly still singing ten green bottles. bribed her some more with pink bubbles. dried all children off, into pjamas. 7.21pm i am sat here waiting for mrs starry to ring them all to say goodnight. all three children (still breathing) fed, done homework, freshly washed, pjamaed, clean clothes for tomorrow ready and waiting.

I am a bloody Hero......................

approx 8.30pm when all in bed i will be having a drink or two.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I was up at 7:30 to get ready for a seminar. Ignored my alarm clock so got up at 8:15 instead. Rushed upto campus for a strenuous 2 hours worth of listening to a lecturer go on about Finance.
Struggled home for an hour then an EXHAUSTING game of golf. Afterwards I just about managed to get a hot chocolate down me whilst watching some of the football last night on Sky Sports in the club house.
I'm sitting here with a beer thinking I need to be up by at least the time the sun has started setting in order to be up for a lecture at 4pm.

I.......AM a hero! :D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i walked all six dogs at about 5.54am then came home, got the two oldest out of bed, kicked the girl child out the door to fed her pony and turn them out, shovelled breakfast in the direction of all three children. made both kids get dressed and dressed romilly.took the two oldest to school. 9.51am bought a parking ticket to the hospital to go and visit my wife and the new baby. wife demanded food and baby needs clothing so left her with romilly in the gardens and went to mothercare. 11.30am returned to hospital. swapped clothing and food for romilly and came home. gave romilly some lunch. did about twenty minute of work while rom banged some saucepans. put romilly in the pushchair, 1.54pm took dogs out for a walk and brought horses in. fed the menagerie of animals we have here. came in, got romilly changed as she was covered in duck poo. went and collected the older two from school. drove them home. made the girl child go and look after her horses and then sat them both down to do prep while romilly gave us a re-edition of ten green bottles at the top of her voice for about an hour until i could bear it no more and bribed her to be quiet with sweets that mrs starry does not allow in this house. while the cats away the mice will play. 5.25pm fed the kids some pasta and meatball thing. at least i hope that it what it was pulled it from the freezer and bunged it in the oven. 6.25pm told boy child to have a shower, girl child x 2 in the bath. romilly still singing ten green bottles. bribed her some more with pink bubbles. dried all children off, into pjamas. 7.21pm i am sat here waiting for mrs starry to ring them all to say goodnight. all three children (still breathing) fed, done homework, freshly washed, pjamaed, clean clothes for tomorrow ready and waiting.

I am a bloody Hero......................

approx 8.30pm when all in bed i will be having a drink or two.
This thread could turn into a Monty Python sketch ...... I used to get up at 0430 to go down pit to earn thrupence ha'penny for a 80 hour week.:)

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
..arrived in the City at 7.45 have negotiated some very difficult claims with some particularly tough Lloyds Undwerwriters ,left work at 17.25 caught the 17.45 Eastbourne (change Haywards) got toPreston P at 18.48 home at 1856 and I will make kick off for 1945 at the Withdean

I am a bloody Hero......................be a Hero too .................soon!!!!!!!!!

Try a different record Tim, you're even annoying your mates with this :braders: now!! :angry:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I got up at 7.00 fell asleep again til 7.15 then rush to work via shop to buy polos and lukozade.. then got to work at 7.50 got changed into my whites into the kitchen got 7.59 few.. then worked my nuts of til 11.30 at night in 30 degree heat left work grabbed more lukozade and a kebab and got home watched dvd fell asleep about 1 got up again about 7.. today only half day 8 til 5! ... and still had time to make to flags for the orient game and place a bet..

Now Im a HERO...

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

53682ct8.jpg

:thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm not getting up until 4:40am tomorrow, what a luxury.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
yeah i am working on losing one per week so the kids dont notice.

blimey. nearly 200pound on a massage for a horse? gee whizz. :rant:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I was up at 7:30 to get ready for a seminar. Ignored my alarm clock so got up at 8:15 instead. Rushed upto campus for a strenuous 2 hours worth of listening to a lecturer go on about Finance.
Struggled home for an hour then an EXHAUSTING game of golf. Afterwards I just about managed to get a hot chocolate down me whilst watching some of the football last night on Sky Sports in the club house.
I'm sitting here with a beer thinking I need to be up by at least the time the sun has started setting in order to be up for a lecture at 4pm.

I.......AM a hero! :D

Doss Degree:angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I left for work at 08:30 and was home at 16:45. Yes ladies and gentleman, I have a life :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I got up at 9:45, went to my tutorial at 11am which lasted an hour. I then spent 4 hours doing some work in the computer room, after which I went to a sober social for the Geography Society as I had to collect some money from people.

I then went home at 6 and had some tea, and came back to the computer room at 8:50.

I now await my round of applause for being such a brilliant HERO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here