Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i got kicked out the standard

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hey i'm pissedm, apparently i wass drbunk in the standard and i got eje cteced!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
got a canb ghome by myswelf f***ing cost me a fortune....****s why did they klick me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Where does one start...:flameboun

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Someone is going to feel embarrassed when he logs on this morning :blush:

I agree, it is funny
:lol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
:lolol: :lolol: How's the hangover, Crabtree??

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Serves you right for slumming it.

I was at a wedding party at the Power Mills Hotel just outside Battle. The place is mediocre and the staff are miserable. Don't make tracks for there unless you have to. However, the one highlight for me was the fact the ladies' loos had floor to ceiling windows which were visible from the courtyard - and no-one had shut the blinds.

One or two lasses - clearly trollied - didn't bother shutting the doors either... I'll leave the rest to you. There were marvelous scenes needless to say.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
hey i'm pissedm, apparently i wass drbunk in the standard and i got eje cteced!
Crabbers you LEGEND.
I love it when you come on here talking drunk. Wouldn't want to have the feeling you must have in your head this morning, mind.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I think we attempted to get into The Standard at some point last night.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Attachments

• hat1.jpg
    hat1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 332

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
LOL you wanna know what I only just remembered coming on here, anyway my head feels fine....as if I'm still drunk almost :lolol:

Great night, went for diner at some restaurant then to the standard. I did nothing wrong, was just wandering around as I do when drunk seeing if I know any people then this bouncer came up to me and asked me to leave!?! I was shocked and he even said "we know you've done nothing wrong but your drunk" so I pointed to everyone else and said so are they :shootself
I went peacefully though and tried to get in the Event but they did'nt have any of it either, so I wandered up Western Road chatting to random women before settling down outside KFC (which for some reason I though would be open) and getting a cab home....where I proceeded to phone everyone and tell them I was still in Brighton and stuck with no money to get home :lolol:

Anyway it was a great night and my dancing skills in the Standard we're legendary!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
"we know you've done nothing wrong but your drunk" so I pointed to everyone else and said so are they. I went peacefully though and tried to get in the Event but they did'nt have any of it either
Crabbers, I fear there must have been something about your demeanor which got you slung out of the Standard and refused entry in the Event. You sure you didn't have puke stains down your shirt or something ?

:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Standard is PONY Crabbers.

I went to Arc on saturday to see Peter Hook and got pissed on ZAMBUCA, marvellous.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
The Standard is PONY Crabbers.

I went to Arc on saturday to see Peter Hook and got pissed on ZAMBUCA, marvellous.

As in New Orders Peter Hook ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here