Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't want to get banned.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
I had a look at the banned list and I'd like to ask the moderators which particular areas I should avoid having a go at to be allowed to have an opinion of sorts on here.
I suppose I'll be safe if I stick to Crystal Palace and Referee's?
Some kind of direction other than "Read the rules" would be helpful.
I don't want to offend anybody,so which groups should I avoid?
I hope this is seen as a respectful question and is taken in the spirit in which it is meant.
Thank you.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I avoid the muslim threads - asking for trouble usually if u post on them...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Make sure you spell evryfing perficktly or else the really klever peeple that wasted 5 yeers at uneevercity to bekum a keyboard speelchequer 24hrs a day on here will preach sumfink profetik they just red in readers digress and try to make you feel insignifikant forcin you to say fuckalot rending you lyable for a ban .

Make sure you spell evryfing perficktly or else the really klever peeple that wasted 5 yeers at uneevercity to bekum a keyboard speelchequer 24hrs a day on here will preach sumfink profetik they just red in readers digress and try to make you feel insignifikant forcin you to say fuckalot rending you lyable for a ban .

wot u un bout m8

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
And definitely don't come on here advertising a rubbish website and then resorting to homophobic abuse and empty threats when it gets hacked

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I avoid the muslim threads - asking for trouble usually if u post on them...

Yep, that's right, because we're not allowed to speak in a bad way about them, but if the shoes on the other foot, you're alright mate.

Although already I'm guessing Harry H is a multi-account. I can just tell.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Yep, that's right, because we're not allowed to speak in a bad way about them, but if the shoes on the other foot, you're alright mate.

Although already I'm guessing Harry H is a multi-account. I can just tell.

I am prepared to be proven wrong, but I don't recall any Muslims ever coming on here to slag off anyone.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
I am prepared to be proven wrong, but I don't recall any Muslims ever coming on here to slag off anyone.

What a silly comment !!

So there is no chance the people on here daily slagging other people off are Muslims then ? Do they have to announce it at the same point as doing the "slagging off" ?

How did you become a Mod with such ridiculous views ?

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
luton-edl1.jpg

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
What a silly comment !!

So there is no chance the people on here daily slagging other people off are Muslims then ? Do they have to announce it at the same point as doing the "slagging off" ?

How did you become a Mod with such ridiculous views ?

What an interesting point.

Why do you assume mods have intelligence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here