Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I do not like to criticise Dick Tight BUT...

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
...also I like to give praise where PRAISE is due and today I am going to praise Dick Tight.
Last season my niece sold her Alive and Kicking raffle tickets and the potless pillock said if the Junior Seagulls sold X amount then they would go into a draw for free home tickets for games this season. I told my niece not to bother getting excited as it would be like all Dick Tights promises and soon forgotten like his £2million for strengthening the team.
But lo and behold what turned up last week but 2 tickets for the Coventry game which she went to with her Nan.
It was great seeing her enjoy the game so much wearing her Albion shirt with pride and now she has gone and bought tickets to the Norwich game as a direct result of enjoying the game so much. It's nice to see Dick Tight do something like this and get the youngsters involved as we will be relying on them to fill Withdean for many years to come.
After the game she came bouncing out and I said to her what was the best part of the game thinking she would say Leons goal or seeing Pepsi Max's only goal he will score this season but no her answer MADE me really PROUD , she said the best part was BOOing Magoo when he walked across the pitch and making WANKER signs to him
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You're not related to Kev are you?:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Magoo out :angry:

You are training her well Ernest.