Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't stop seeing Brighton players/staff in public!!!

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Has anyone else been seeing people associated with the club in public recently?

I saw Mark McGhee in a petrol station, Adam Virgo up Churchill Square, and Dick Knight down the Marina all in the last week!

McGhee seemed a really nice guy and totally down to earth, he signed my away shirt in a petrol station, what a coincidence that I was wearing it at the time!

:clap2: :clap2:

:drink:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Marvellous scenes.

The day of the Leicester game I saw the majority of the squad out on the town that evening:drink: :drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Albert was on the train back to Lewes after the game on Saturday. He looked really miserable, especially as it was his birthday.

dougdeep said:
Albert was on the train back to Lewes after the game on Saturday. He looked really miserable, especially as it was his birthday.
Ahhhh ... the exciting life of a professional footballer. As a player, of course, he doesn't benefit from the free travel voucher that comes with match tickets.

He travels every day to the training ground on his Young Person's rail card.

I once got stuck in a queue at ASDA behind Richard Carpenter.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
seeing as i dont live in brighton i dont, but when staying with my dad we saw dick knight in a petrol station in haywards heath and he signed my cousins birthday card.

also, saw danny cullip on way back from swindon who went down a quiet lane and pulled his window down so we let him pull infront of us in the busy lane :thumbsup:

dean wilkins used to live opposite me on redhill drive so saw him a bit too.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not quite the same but I saw the Leeds team coach going up Clayton Hill on Sunday last weekend.

I gave them a big cheery wave :salute: :lolol:

G

I saw Chippy and Danny in the Five Bells in Chailey one lunch time after training.

They were drinking Guinness - good on 'em I say.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I saw Dan Harding and Albert Jarrett in the Open House when I was in Brighton a few weeks ago.

They talked to some very attractive girls, then went away.

I used to see Kerry Mayo and Dodge on Dyke Road quite a bit when I was at BHASVIC.

I saw Charlie being dragged into M & S in Worthing by Mrs Oatway a couple of years ago. The look on his face suggested he'd rather be somewhere else. Also spent an hour in the Casuality department at Worthing hospital with Mrs O. and Charlie junior once. My son had an accident on his scateboard. No idea what Charlie junior had done. Nutted the kid next door maybe? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here