Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't remember ever seeing a more complete BHAFC performance.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Sat in my seat in ESL last night with about 20 mins to go, I found myself sitting there in that fantastic stadium just in awe of the surroundings, the noise, the quality of our team and whispered a to myself a little 'Thankyou'.

I know one game doesn't make a season, but last night made me feel so grateful and lucky to be a season ticket holder and to be able to witness what is potentially the best Albion squad I have seen in 36 years of watching the Albion.

Great days boys and girls, great days...

I was doing the same from the ESL.....44 years of following the Albion, and - honestly - it has never been better.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cardiff away last year 3-1 we totally battered them as well.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
We dominated the game from the first whistle until the final whistle.

Sheffield Wednesday simply could not live with us. It could have been 6.

Every player was superb but especially Bruno and Kuszcak. Bruno ran them ragged. Kuszcak is the best BHAFC goalkeeper in a generation.

Bridcutt, a premiership player by anyone's standards broke play up and distributed time and time again and Hammond was excellent. Neat, controlled and tidy football.

Bridge showed again why he got so many England caps we are lucky to have him here.

CM-S ran the defence to submission and took his chance supremely well.

It looked the complete team and what a host of talent we had on the bench as well.

It was a priviledge to be part of BHAFC's biggest crowd for nearly 30 years.

I was proud to be there. Plaudits to Poyet for bringing in these stars.

If we play like that week in week out we should be well and truely in the mix come May.

Happy days Seagulls fans :drink:

Agree with all of that and may I add that even 'Oh f***ing Hell' Dicker had a decent game

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
When we were top this time last year, and when we had our good run in the new year, I still didnt think we were ready for the Prem. I still felt nervous every time the ball went anywhere near our keeper. I have absolutely no such worries this season even after only a handful of games and although everyone is quite rightly singing the praises of Bruno I have to say how much more confident I feel as a result of having Kuszczak in goal.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm still buzzing this morning! The atmosphere was great last night and I'd been waiting like many for 2 weeks to finally get back to the Amex for another match and boy it did not disappoint!!

Some of the football on show last night could have graced any pitch in the world and I cant remember a performance as slick as that over 90 minutes. The Wednesday fans muct have wondered what hit them!

The stadium looked amazing last night, it was privilege to say I was there. I wont forget last night in a hurry .

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
The football is negative and boring FACT, and just wait long enough until we have a poor run and I will be back to tell you just how right I am, Poyet will GO and if TB has any BALLS he will break the bank to get Tony Pulis in so that those of us in the WSU will get to see more of the ball.

You lot are like the peasants conned by the Emporer's New Shoes, only I and my disciples can see through the fog of Poyet deceipt.

Do you think our Lord TP will bring Michael Owen with him as well

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I have been watching since 1983. I can't remember seeing us play with pure class for 90 minutes like that before. You used to get maybe 3 or 4 moments in a game that were outstanding and the rest was solid. But these days it's almost every move is pure class. Even our CB (GG) is hitting 60yard passes to feet! Some of the play is awesome, it's such a great time to be a BHAFC fan.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
One of many superb performances over the years , still think away at Newcastle in 1979 to secure promotion to Div 1 ( that's the Premier League ) for the youngsters, was the best in my time, miles away, amazing support, brilliant performance 3-0 at half time.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
WE need to put memories to the test and try to understand where Bruno's performance stands in the pantheon of Albion Right Back performances. I have been racking my brains back to Gary Stevens, Kieran O'Regan, Chris Catlin, Ramsey et al and I am struggling. The Cup run of 83 may hold some clues. Buccaneering but rock solid in defence, inventive and visionary, I wonder if he tops it all?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Amazing performance. So excited for Watford now!

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I honestly can't imagine how the back 5 could possibly be improved upon. The midfield completed some wonderful long passes and the strikeforce always looked like scoring. Marvelous scenes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks mate. Am I forgiven for being an impatient bastard after 2 games ?
Nothing to forgive, but do try and learn from your mistake. We'll have bad days ahead, try and be realistic about our squad and the money other sides have spent. It's still 9/2 on us getting promoted - ie, we probably won't.

Ah well. I am what I am and ain't ever going to change now I guess.
Oh.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I was doing the same from the ESL.....44 years of following the Albion, and - honestly - it has never been better.

Can't do 44 years my first real supporting match 72/73 Swindon at the goldstone 2-2 although i remember my first match at the Goldstone was against Barrow but this was because you had to have gone to this game to be able to buy a ticket for a cup match (not sure who against but i believe it was either Chelsea or Wolves) obviously i did'nt attend that game so i don't know too many years have passed but the Swindon game will stay with me forever.I did'nt think anyone would better Peter Taylor (the original not the P---ce one)in putting together a team of real players but Mr Gustavo Poyet you Sir are at least his equal.What a season is in store for us it does'nt get better (or does it????) SEAGULLS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here