Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't remember ever seeing a more complete BHAFC performance.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We dominated the game from the first whistle until the final whistle.

Sheffield Wednesday simply could not live with us. It could have been 6.

Every player was superb but especially Bruno and Kuszcak. Bruno ran them ragged. Kuszcak is the best BHAFC goalkeeper in a generation.

Bridcutt, a premiership player by anyone's standards broke play up and distributed time and time again and Hammond was excellent. Neat, controlled and tidy football.

Bridge showed again why he got so many England caps we are lucky to have him here.

CM-S ran the defence to submission and took his chance supremely well.

It looked the complete team and what a host of talent we had on the bench as well.

It was a priviledge to be part of BHAFC's biggest crowd for nearly 30 years.

I was proud to be there. Plaudits to Poyet for bringing in these stars.

If we play like that week in week out we should be well and truely in the mix come May.

Happy days Seagulls fans :drink:

Last edited:

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

Every player was superb but especially Bruno and Kuszcak. Bruno ran them ragged. Kuszcak is the best BHAFC goalkeeper in a generation.

Bridcutt, a premiership player by anyone's standards broke play up and distributed time and time again and Hammond was excellent. Neat, controlled and tidy football.

Bridge showed again why he got so many England caps we are lucky to have him here.

It looked the complete team and what a host of talent we had on the bench as well.

If we play like that week in week out we should be well and truely in the mix come May.

Happy day Seagulls fans :drink:

Very much this

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The first 21 home league games when we won League 1 bordered on metronomic. Let's hope we can repeat the feat in the Championship, and the sky's the limit :smile:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
well you've certainly changed your tune...

Ah well. I am what I am and ain't ever going to change now I guess. I do like to post positive stuff sometimes. Honest.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean

Don't disagree with this at all, but the most complete Albion performance for me still has to be beating Charlton 4-0 away in our League 1 winning season.

:smile:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

If we play like that every week I seriously can't see us getting anything less than three points every game. On tonight's evidence I'd fancy our chances against a top premier league team. For me, it's whether we can maintain this incredibly high standard

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003

This apart from the lack of recognition for Buckley he looked great tonight considering this was his first league game this season. So many great runs and he pulled the ball back beautifully on several ocassions wanting someone to put it in on. We looked very good tonight...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The 5 live report stated that we were top of the league and on the evidence tonight it was not a false position which was great to hear.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This apart from the lack of recognition for Buckley he looked great tonight considering this was his first league game this season. So many great runs and he pulled the ball back beautifully on several ocassions wanting someone to put it in on. We looked very good tonight...

True. I could have done a piece on every player. We were simply IMMENSE tonight. We were basically a premiership side and a decent one at that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For me, it's whether we can maintain this incredibly high standard
As much as the back 6 picks it's self.
The front 5 couldn't be more different.

All of those players could be swapped for some potentially better.

We aren't reliant on tonight 11 maintaining their form, it's all about the right team for the right game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And hold onto Poyet, Bruno, Bridcutt, CMS etc.
It would be an odd time for Gus to have his head turned.

He's seen what he is capable of, to walk away from this, say next summer, would mean somethings very wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here