Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't put my finger on it but there is something weird about NSC at the moment

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
for me.

Sometimes, not always , slow at loading a page and occasionally goes to a random NSC page and comes back again.

Anyone else gettting this?

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I thought you were going to say that the number of positive threads outnumbers the number moaning about something. I keep reloading to make sure I've got the right website.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No pictures of tits?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
for me.

Sometimes, not always , slow at loading a page and occasionally goes to a random NSC page and comes back again.

Anyone else gettting this?

Never seen it nor had it reported.

Always zips along here.

Can you be more specific at what you mean when you say "occasionally goes to a random NSC page and comes back again." Do you mean you go to page X, see page Y and without doing anything at all you then see page X (or Z)?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's your machine Icy, all well here.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
If it helps, I just got a "Service Unavailable: There are no nodes available to service this request" error. (This is from memory; it might not be 100% accurate, but the gist is there...)

A quick F5 and it worked second time though.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I reckon the club have hacked the site; they're so fed up with the bitching about the ticket site being slow they're seeing how we like it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If it helps, I just got a "Service Unavailable: There are no nodes available to service this request" error. (This is from memory; it might not be 100% accurate, but the gist is there...)

A quick F5 and it worked second time though.

That happens outside NSC - it comes from the host.

We shouldn't see it at all, but I have every now and again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never seen it nor had it reported.

Always zips along here.

Can you be more specific at what you mean when you say "occasionally goes to a random NSC page and comes back again." Do you mean you go to page X, see page Y and without doing anything at all you then see page X (or Z)?

Will pay more attention and let you know when and if it happens again. When I'm in a thread a few pages long and want to get back to the main page I'll "go back" a page then end up on the big board main menu which then switches back to the 1st page of the thread I was reading without me doing anything. I'm no tecchie so it's hard to explain especially as I wasn't really paying attention to the sequences.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Oh dear...

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click somewhere else to try again.

The real-time messageboard system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous users. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the messageboard system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the message posting process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur when the Albion sign a new player, are looking for a new manager or when Apple are releasing another shiny gadget into the world. You can try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes I got kicked out for ten minutes too.. don't think the volume is too high as nothing is happening!

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I've been shut out too. I got all excited and expected to see news of a MASSIVE signing when I finally got in.....!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here