Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I cant be arsed

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Don't you just hate it when some lazy sod comes on here and asks for information "cause they cant be arsed" to search for it.

Well I for one cant be arsed to do their skivvying for them.

Henry764

Oct 15, 2009
Well, if you're referring to me, I HAVE been arsed, I have searched website to website, and everytime i put a'via' station it doesn't work. Ever so sorry.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Well, if you're referring to me, I HAVE been arsed, I have searched website to website, and everytime i put a'via' station it doesn't work. Ever so sorry.

Not directed at you mate.

Some people will post things like.

"I've been away for a week and cant be arsed to search for transfer news can someone tell me?"

Henry764

Oct 15, 2009
Not directed at you mate.

Some people will post things like.

"I've been away for a week and cant be arsed to search for transfer news can someone tell me?"

Oh, sorry for the assumption! Yeah, now that annoys me, mainly because it would be less effort to go onto the bbc website !?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You would make a good moderator Uncle C i can feel it.I Just know you would clean up all the bloody Villa threads and put them into one easy to read thread as well as good housekeeping on the board.:thumbsup:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Can someone tell me how to get to Villa Park?

Also can someone meet me there and tell me the names of all our players

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You would make a good moderator Uncle C i can feel it.I Just know you would clean up all the bloody Villa threads and put them into one easy to read thread as well as good housekeeping on the board.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment, but I have a nasty, intolerant streak and the Site would probably too sanitised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here