Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I appear to have made an error.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I am prepared to accept that Papa's forecast was correct and that the 5 inches of snow lying in the back patio at Spielberg Mansions in North Southwick does in fact constitute a fall of snow.

I said there would be NO snow in Brighton and my forecast appears to have been a little wide of the mark.

:mad:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I am prepared to accept that Papa's forecast was correct and that the 5 inches of snow lying in the back patio at Spielberg Mansions in North Southwick does in fact constitute a fall of snow.

I said there would be NO snow in Brighton and my forecast appears to have been a little wide of the mark.

:bowdown:
I still love you, US

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

You are a true gent... now let's get out there and make a snowman!! :clap2:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

:lolol::bowdown:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

Well played sir. :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
NOW he tells us...just as I was starting to wonder how, while the southeast of England is covered in feet of snow, tropical plants could thrive and exotic birds frolic away amid the swaying palm trees in the humid rainforest that is Southwick's remarkable mini eco-system...

D

Deleted User X18H

i appear to have made an error.

I am prepared to accept that papa's forecast was correct and that the 5 inches of snow lying in the back patio at spielberg mansions in north southwick does in fact constitute a fall of snow.

I said there would be no snow in brighton and my forecast appears to have been a little wide of the mark.

a little wide of the mark a little wide of the mark....................jeez

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
well, one apology is a start...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

When do you ever get a prediction right?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I predict today you will be a rude man
Can't be that rude if my girlfriend is still will me after 9 years :lolol:

Oh by the way i had £40 on Albion to beat Pool at 7/5:clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I bet £27,000 it would not snow following your sound advice US so please refund me now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sure in real life you are a great bloke.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I bet £27,000 it would not snow following your sound advice US so please refund me now.

Small fry. It all comes out in the wash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here