Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am new to this

jayjaybhafc

Jul 24, 2010
Hi people,
I am knew to NSC but have been a dedicated Brighton supporter for... 4 years lol I am 21 but have been an avid Albion fan since leaving the city for University and now am eager to support the boys to the max since I am home!

IN GUS WE TRUST.

Will def be looking to get some tickets for the new season and would like to tell you all that I love all that is going on here!

:albion1:
:bhasign:

jayjaybhafc

Jul 24, 2010
Lol, unfortunately, beep it is true (ex university) altho I do realise I just spelt "knew" wrong like a complete burk.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
You'll get used to the pedants....I recommend you read and re-read everything you post before submitting as a lot of people on here get more caught up on spelling and grammar than what you actually have to say!

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
You'll get used to the pedants....I recommend you read and re-read everything you post before submitting as a lot of people on here get more caught up on spelling and grammar than what you actually have to say!

He'll be alright with spelling and grammar, after all he is a University student............oh

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Hello! Welcome to NSC. Check NSC gold to see it at its best.

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
Hi people,
I am knew to NSC but have been a dedicated Brighton supporter for... 4 years lol I am 21 but have been an avid Albion fan since leaving the city for University and now am eager to support the boys to the max since I am home!

IN GUS WE TRUST.

Will def be looking to get some tickets for the new season and would like to tell you all that I love all that is going on here!

:albion1:
:bhasign:

look who it is! if u are who i think u are! mr jones himself on north stand chat eh!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Which university did you go to?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
"You can check out any time you like...."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here