Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i am mark farrington

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I was a shit hot striker and you tossers should of supported me more.I was better than both bryne and small and was a legend in the night clubs.

I am here to defend myself:rave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You know I had a picture of you on my dartboard when I was an ANGRY teenager who couldnt believe how SHIT you were.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
You know I had a picture of you on my dartboard when I was an ANGRY teenager who couldnt believe how SHIT you were.

i bet you missed the target loads....unlike me do you remember my goal against Hull city on a wednesday night at the goldstone.....Liam Brady wanted to give me a 2 year deal but I turned him down to sign for Barrow

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I am Spartacus!:wave:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
You, Mark, are undefendable(oh if only you were...).

bryne was unfit to tie my laces.......me and les briley were so far better than the rest of the team....chapman and chivers and pates used to laugh at me in training as I was so shit hot

Bozza call me on 0906 345 645 and I will confirm its me

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
i bet you missed the target loads....unlike me do you remember my goal against Hull city on a wednesday night at the goldstone.....Liam Brady wanted to give me a 2 year deal but I turned him down to sign for Barrow

I made sure I hit he target by JABBING the darts into that photo HUNDREDS of times.

I remember the goal against Plymouth at the Goldstone and one (possibly two) at Hudds away in the Brady season but thats it.

I also recall you leaving ASDA in Hollingbury in a black BMW eating a pack of Doritos and this driving one handed.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I made sure I hit he target by JABBING the darts into that photo HUNDREDS of times.

I remember the goal against Plymouth at the Goldstone and one (possibly two) at Hudds away in the Brady season but thats it.

I also recall you leaving ASDA in Hollingbury in a black BMW eating a pack of Doritos and this driving one handed.

I played 28 times and scored 4 goals that mate is one in seven shit hot I would of scored loads more but meade upfront was a carthouse

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm Brian and so's my wife.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
I am maheta molango , i scored in 12 seconds at reading then decided it was to easy and to start playing rubbish. And i am here to defend my self innit punk:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here