Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am BORED amuse me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am " working " from Home today.

As there is more chance of me sleeping with Kylie and Danni Minogue tonight than arranging a mortgage entertain me with amusing jokes, japes, websites, trivia and whimsical asides.

For all the bored souls out there this thread is to lift the boredom.

I thank you in anticipation of lots of amusement.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have just watched Deal or No Deal and may watch The Weakest Link next. I know how to live.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Why did the man have rabbits on his head?

Because from far away it looks like hare
:bla:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sorry !

I too am working at home today ( well I am self employed ) but all pretty quiet on the work front today.

Anyone care to lock themselves out ?????:shrug:

you two would be sorted if i did get locked out,and i would prob need to take a mortgage out for what you fellas charge so uncle speilburg would be ok too:glare:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ah I see you are in London, well they are going to charge a lot up there !

they dont charge anything where i live to kick your door in, its just getting the drug crazed maniacs out again......thats the problem

still your bound to get a few calls tonight....with all the bog leapers out on the black stuff.......:lolol:

they dont charge anything where i live to kick your door in, its just getting the drug crazed maniacs out again......thats the problem

still your bound to get a few calls tonight....with all the bog leapers out on the black stuff.......:lolol:

Camden Town is so Bohemian - I got off the tube there once looking for a branch of Specsavers. Where are all the national chains? Every other shop seems to sell trinkets, josticks and other weird stuff!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I am " working " from Home today.

As there is more chance of me sleeping with Kylie and Danni Minogue tonight than arranging a mortgage entertain me with amusing jokes, japes, websites, trivia and whimsical asides.

For all the bored souls out there this thread is to lift the boredom.

I thank you in anticipation of lots of amusement.

Been linked to many times on here, but 'F*** My Life' never fails to hit the spot. FML.

F*** My Life - FML : Your everyday life stories. :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Camden Town is so Bohemian - I got off the tube there once looking for a branch of Specsavers. Where are all the national chains? Every other shop seems to sell trinkets, josticks and other weird stuff!

about half of the little bohemian trinket,jostick & shoe shops plus two pubs (one burnt down....mmmm) on the main rd between the tube and the canal bridge are all owned by one chap.....Theres ya chains..good place to go out though great music & :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Been linked to many times on here, but 'F*** My Life' never fails to hit the spot. FML.

F*** My Life - FML : Your everyday life stories. :thumbsup:

Pick of today's little gems:

Today, my child says "Mommy. Sometimes my peepee goes up like a stick." I say "Well, honey, that's normal and ok." Then I ask when it does that. And he says "Well, sometimes when watching Scooby Doo and Shaggy comes out dressed in lady clothes..." FML

Today, I got a call from the hospital that my fiance was in the ER. When I arrived at the hospital they told me that he had a heart attack while having sex. FML

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here