Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am afraid the club have messed up this time!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Peterborough v Middlesbrough - adult ticket... behind the goal... £15

So that'll be Peterborough against a team they'll face twice in the Championship this season. As opposed to Brighton in a state of the art stadium against a side who finished 10th in the Premier League last season and should comfortably match that again this year, given their summer spending.

Sounds like it's worth the extra £9 to me.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Stop f***ing moaning you lot! If the Club can sell them at these prices - then the price is right! If they don't and the AMEX is half empty for the game - then you can moan all you like.

Well said,... its supply and demand,....... but I suspect it will be a sell out anyway... or close to it.

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
No we didnt pat full price for Man City in carling cup. Or as I keep saying FA cup games at home or away. I understand the fact that we are not a small club anymore but feel the club has made an error of judgement on this.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Prices have to be agreed by both clubs so its as much their fault as ours

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Stop f***ing moaning you lot! If the Club can sell them at these prices - then the price is right! If they don't and the AMEX is half empty for the game - then you can moan all you like.

I don't think people are moaning they are just stating their views. I don't agree with the pricing but like some other things over the past few weeks with the club I have had to pay even if I don't agree.
Oh and I have bought Sunderland tickets because I am a Brighton fan - I don't have to agree with what they do though

Apr 19, 2011
Horsham
Frustrates me so much that at last we have everything we've always wanted, then people start bitching. If you can't afford this one, don't go. Let's sell CMS and you can have your £15 bloody ticket. Ridiculous, want to keep whinging then go support Palace, heard they are in need of some fans.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Hoping to go to this match and whilst the prices are a bit steep, I think it'll be a fantastic atmosphere and exciting game.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Didn't read too much about the rip off prices on Saturday at Portsmouth. £30 & £15 for kids. My sons coudn't even see over the wall at the front when sitting down. What a bleedin' dump! Sunderland will cost me £59 for 4 of us - Decent seat and a view from it. Plus a beer at half time - Bargain.

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
Don't worry Lads, all us JCLs or plastics as you like to call us, can afford it......, we will all be there.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
No we didnt pat full price for Man City in carling cup. Or as I keep saying FA cup games at home or away. I understand the fact that we are not a small club anymore but feel the club has made an error of judgement on this.

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. I believe you are wrong and the club has NOT made an error of judgement on this. How can charging a standard first team ticket price for a competitive first team game be wrong?

Anyway I suggest we wait until half way through the second half next Tuesday when the attendance is announced, if the attendance is over 17,000 then the club are right in their pricing strategy, if under 17,000 then you will be proved right.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good point Oxymoron. It's a bit ironic that some diehard fans resent the JCLs but these are the fans that will stick another 4-5,000 on the gate vs Sunderland. In some ways it's a great draw for the club; a cheaper match against, say, lower League 1 opposition might have drawn the same crowd as for Blackpool. This way there's more new faces at the Amex, broadening the exposure of the side and "spreading the love".

Personally, I'm prepared to pay £30 to watch Sunderland. We can't sign and then pay the likes of CMS and be charging £16-£18 a pop. That said, I understand 3 matches in 8 days is steep for many people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here