Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am a hetrosexual

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Take up golf and see if you can get a hole in one......

phoenix

May 18, 2009
And I live in a part of Brighton that if full of chutney ferrets( Lewes Crescent) I feel so guilty, should I go over to the dark side.

My Dad lives in Lewes Crescent and he's not a chutney.So there you go thats 2 of you.Bet you feel a lot better now don't you? :thumbsup:

Something that you're not telling us ducky?

Single, Angry, Straight Male... Seeks Same?: Scientific American

many young, homophobic males may secretly harbor homosexual desires (whether they are consciously trying to deceive the world about them as I was or not even aware they exist). One of the most important lines of work in this area dates back to a 1996 article published in The Journal of Abnormal Psychology. In this empirical paper, researchers Henry Adams, Lester Wright, Jr., and Bethany Lohr from the University of Georgia report evidence that homophobic young males may secretly have gay urges.

In this study, 64 self-reported straight males with a mean age of 20.3 years were divided into two groups (“non-homophobic men” and “homophobic men”) on the basis of their scores on a questionnaire measure of aversion to gay males. Here, homophobia was operationally defined as the degree of “dread” experienced when placed in close quarters with a homosexual—basically, how comfortable or uncomfortable the person was in interacting with gay people. (There is debate in the clinical literature about the semantics of this term, with some scholars introducing other constructs such as “homonegativism” to underscore the more cognitive nature of some people’s antigay stance.)

Hey, spill the beans little soldier. It's good to talk.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
All my neighbours (none of them are Brightonians) are rear gunners, don't like when they hear the bitch have multiples.

Hear the bitch have multiples? Sorry, but I really haven't a clue what you're going on about. :shrug:

Anyway, why should it bother you what your neighbours get up to? I think it's best we get on with our own lives tbh, & let other people get on with theirs (unless there's some particularly nasty stuff happening, obviously).

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I seriously question the sexuality of someone who starts a thread with 'I am a hetrosexual'.

Come out of that closet into the big wide world fella, nobody will judge you :thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I seriously question the sexuality of someone who starts a thread with 'I am a hetrosexual'.

Come out of that closet into the big wide world fella, nobody will judge you :thumbsup:

I heard that if a closet gay wanted to let other men know he was available, he would deliberately spell heterosexual incorrectly, and before you know it, wall to wall cock.

D

Deleted member 2719

I heard that if a closet gay wanted to let other men know he was available, he would deliberately spell heterosexual incorrectly, and before you know it, wall to wall cock.
I'm sure you are a man that is very much in the know.:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here