Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am a black,nazi, recruitment consultant with aWest Ham ticket I didn't "earn"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
surely this will generate far more responses than any old boring football thread?

Sits back to count. ???

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What's the problem? You'll need to sit in someone else's seat for it to really kick it off...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Also..did I mention that I am a Muslim?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
A Muslim?

Not possible my friend, recruitment consultants don't have faith as they've not got souls

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Bluejuice said:
A Muslim?

Not possible my friend, recruitment consultants don't have faith as they've not got souls

HaH HaH HaH... infidel fools! I am recruiting the young and impressionable into slaying for Allah!

(Twirls end of moustache and flings dish dash over shoulder whilst clamping scimitar between teeth....where are all the white women? and young boys?)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
HaH HaH HaH... infidel fools! I am recruiting the young and impressionable into slaying for Allah!

(Twirls end of moustache and flings dish dash over shoulder whilst clamping scimitar between teeth....where are all the white women? and young boys?)

OI...I hope you are not one of those oiks who stand up all the time and try to get the crowd going like some fat bastard tried to do at Bournemouth and gave up for fear of falling asleep!!!!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Fancy a march round london on saturday?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Bevendean Hillbilly said:

:lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Dave the Gaffer said:
OI...I hope you are not one of those oiks who stand up all the time and try to get the crowd going like some fat bastard tried to do at Bournemouth and gave up for fear of falling asleep!!!!

No that was Goring Gull's doppelganger Boring Bull.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Buzzer said:
No that was Goring Gull's doppelganger Boring Bull.

Great bloke, he lent me a car jack outside an internet café that does not exist in Bournemouth!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here