Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep. He's gone - he's history as far as Brighton and Hove Albion is concerned. I'm sure he tried his best, but it wasn't good enough. What else is there to say, and what's the point? Now, where's the 'Hinshelwood was shit' thread?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The last three results just go to prove that Hypia laid some solid foundations.
Don't know why the thumbs down for this post.
There is a little truth in it. The players rallied after being two down against Reading and now they are gaining in confidence. There has always been ability in this squad but Sammi just didn't seem to be able to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together and besides there is a long way to go yet before we are anything like the side of two years ago. Not every thing SH did was bad though.......... You may have to look deeper in than that.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Google: Brighton manager

:moo:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Don't know why the thumbs down for this post.
There is a little truth in it. The players rallied after being two down against Reading and now they are gaining in confidence. There has always been ability in this squad but Sammi just didn't seem to be able to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together and besides there is a long way to go yet before we are anything like the side of two years ago. Not every thing SH did was bad though.......... You may have to look deeper in than that.

He paid the price for having to build a new team from scatch. Too many stangers to put his arm around. Bad time to come to us but he did bring out the best in Dunk.

Obviously I will expect the thumbs down for suggesting such a thing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nice bloke.

Rubbish manager.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
A great bloke but a poor manager. I will thank him for the development of Dunk though, his progress has been one of the best things about this season.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Complete clown, questions should be asked why anyone would give him the job, I mean look at his previous results and wow we nearly mirrored them..... Don't care if he was a nice bloke, I care about the Albion.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Do we really need a Hyypia thread every week. He wasn't very good, he's gone let's talk about the future not the past.

Edit sorry now I have reached the end of page 1 I see there are 3 threads

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here