Attachments

• _42207552_evolution4.jpg
    _42207552_evolution4.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 381

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
i like the sound of this bit...

'while men will exhibit symmetrical facial features, look athletic, and have squarer jaws, deeper voices and bigger penises.

Women, on the other hand, will develop lighter, smooth, hairless skin, large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, and even features'

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think the bloke's read two science fiction stories: H.G. Well's 'Time Machine' and E.M. Forster's 'The machine stops' and simply added them both together.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
That scientist is onto a winner. If hes wrong then its a 100,000 years away and noone will rememeber... if he's right he'll be hailed a revolutionary who forwarned the human race..

Lovely pay-off line at the end of the BBC report.

"He carried out the report for men's satellite TV channel Bravo."

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Normal Rob said:
i like the sound of this bit...

large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, and even features'

Features even? what have they got now? in the future will women not have features by and large?

Dear god...what have we done?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
LI.. your Avatar looks like erstwhile SCR presenter and star of crossroads JoAnn Goode!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
shocking report in the Telegraph about the number of Russian journalists murdered whilst in the middle of an investigation into that friend of democracy ex-KGB head Putin - 14 at the last count.

Disgraceful.

Bevendean Hillbilly said:
LI.. your Avatar looks like erstwhile SCR presenter and star of crossroads JoAnn Goode!

It's a small tribute to Anna Politkovskaya, the murdered victim of a disgusting reign of terror by Russia to silence its journalists and anti-Chechen war activists.

She of course stood up for an oppressed Muslim nation and it cost her her life, so unfortunately doesn't quite fit into the "Islam crushes free speech" agenda of so much of our own newspapers :rolleyes:

http://www.nuj.org.uk/inner.php?docid=1492

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
we'll be extinct long before that ever happens!

That is the ultimate in classist claptrap, complete bollocks.
The human race is melding more with each genaration, as we travel and immigrate and intigrate. To imagine that 'class' means anything to intellect, I prefer to use the Monty Python 'Upper Class Twits' sketch as an example.
That journalist that thought that shit up is reviving a concept once dreamed up by Hitler, of a breed of blonde blue-eyed youths of fit build and high iqs.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A few months ago I read a report that stated we are growing taller because tall people find it easier to find a mate and procreate, hence more children with tall genes, short people will eventually die out.

This report flies in the face of that, what it amounts to is that short people will only find it possible to pair off with other short people, producing short offspring, they will therefore not die out at all.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I think the one in front might be Leon Knight's mrs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here