Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Human Rights v Animal Rights

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Who the f*** do these so called animal lovers think they are, running around the countryside threatning peoples lives, damaging peoples homes and causing terror to family's and old people alike.

I shit em:angry:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Oh and by the way I have just given a new home and life to three ex battery hens b4 anyone accuses me of being a animal hater. I totaly agree animals used for health care is a discrace but we are talking about saving human lives here!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
chicken run said:
Oh and by the way I have just given a new home and life to three ex battery hens b4 anyone accuses me of being a animal hater. I totaly agree animals used for health care is a discrace but we are talking about saving human lives here!

I say SAVE THE GUINEA PIGS let the human scum rot from obesity and poor diet..

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Animal rights idiot on ITV news last night reckoned that the guinea pig farm was on the same moral level as a concentration camp. What a screwed up individual.
Good on all those doctors and scientists who have signed to say that research is vital to saving lives.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
80's Seagull said:
Animal rights idiot on ITV news last night reckoned that the guinea pig farm was on the same moral level as a concentration camp. What a screwed up individual.
Good on all those doctors and scientists who have signed to say that research is vital to saving lives.

I have to agree. some people dont know when to draw the line. stop abusing animals for cosmetic research by all means. but some medical research has to continue until they find alternative means.

and dessicrating someones grave to me is just scum

Biologists and scientists simply can't win. When we're developing drugs, everyone assumes that computer simulations and in-vitro (test tube) experiments will suffice, unfortunately that is not yet the case. And the public don't really want to take a chance with medical drugs.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is not unlike the abortion situation. There are, as everybody knows, people who are fevently Pro Life and will stop at nothing to halt abortions. To the point of killing doctors who carry out such operations.

There's pros and cons on both sides.

Mind you how many people would object to experimenting on sex offenders ?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
magoo said:
Quite a few I'd imagine. :dunce:

That's my point, it seems like a good idea but it's more than just morally wrong.

The Nazis did that to concentarion camp prisoners.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I think these animal rights people are out of line - no testing on animals for cosmetic reasons, but for medical reasons testing as humanely as possible on animals raised for the purpose (ie they know no other life). Violence against people who are providing the scientific means to sustain peoples lives (like digging up that poor womans remains) shows distain for humans, not animals...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress said:
That's my point, it seems like a good idea but it's more than just morally wrong.

The Nazis did that to concentarion camp prisoners.

more than morally wrong?:lolol:

Its like what i say once you accept this(or "positive discrimination" for that matter) it just becomes a question of who you test on, who's next? Braders? You?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think they've inherited all the hunt saboteurs who now have too much time on their hands...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Pavilionaire said:
I think they've inherited all the hunt saboteurs who now have too much time on their hands...

Yes, I think you're right. Probably ex Poll Tax protesters too.

bhaexpress said:
Yes, I think you're right. Probably ex Poll Tax protesters too.
Do you remember that poll tax proteseter that was prosecuted for nearly shoving a scaffold pole up a police horses arse outside downing st?arested some months later at an animal rights demo,just goes to prove rent-a-mob exists.Still, would like to see experiments on paedophiles and child murderers,also the bastard that keyed my car and kicked my wing mirror off,i could get medievil in that c:angry: nt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here