Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull...partition south stand?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone heard any news re ticket demand from hull...i wondered if thy might partition off the south stand this time...and if so when anymore tickets will become available..need one for my Dad

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Forgot to mention in the other thread (I knew there was something). We had a conversation with Richard Hebberd after the show.

The cut-off point to be able to 'split' the South Stand is around 1,100. Apparently, Hull have sold more than that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The cut-off point to be able to 'split' the South Stand is around 1,100. Apparently, Hull have sold more than that.

To be fair I would expect the majority of Championships to bring at least that many

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't think the South Stand will be partitioned this season. All teams will bring 1,100+ to our new ground.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Forgot to mention in the other thread (I knew there was something). We had a conversation with Richard Hebberd after the show.

Even with a 5.30 kick off I think they will bring 1250+ , I was hoping the turnout would be less than 1,000 but I suppose there are Tiger fans all around the Midlands , London and the South who will still be able to get back home at a reasonable hour if they're using the trains. Hull fans coming from North Humberside only have 2 travel options , car or coach if they don't want to sleep rough in Donny overnight :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think the South Stand will be partitioned this season. All teams will bring 1,100+ to our new ground.

Barnsley on a November Sunday at The Amex is the only one that might be a possibility that we'll see a partition

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sigh...o well maybe some tickets held back for promotions will come up sometime...just hope i am near a pc to buy one :(

There maybe another 200 tickets available during the week if some of the other games are to go by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here