Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull game sold out?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Trying to buy a ticket online and all I'm getting is 'season ticket holders click here to reserve seat'.

Does that mean the games sold out?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Yep. Sold out about 30 minutes ago. Am sure more will go up at some point.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Once the club has sorted out all the comp tickets for family and friends of the club, more tickets will be released in the East Stand.
That's what happened in previous games.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As its sold out and the fact that the club have buggered 50% of Hull supporters getting the chance to go to the game this must be the first game that the South will be split and further seats available there

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Did anyone else not get an email confirmation? My tickets are pending so im not worried but no email confirmation this time. On the other 3 occassions ive had a confrimation.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Pending means you have got them but they haven't been sent out yet - I have only received one out of four email confirmations so again I wouldn't worry - make a note of your reference number just in case.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
So no sign of the "novelty factor" wearing out yet then?

I personally can't wait to get back - even with the current dodgy run.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
So no sign of the "novelty factor" wearing out yet then?

Given the number of STH's, complimentary's that the club dish out and away allocation there's always going to be big demand for those seats. The novelty factor is how many of the STH's actually show up ... that's the acid test

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here