Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull for the prem?!?!?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
They've just gone 2-1 up at the Emirates, wtf?
That's my fantasy football team buggered!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
4/11 to get relegated before the season started. Perhaps they'll prove the bookies wrong...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I tipped them at the start of the season to stay up but i thought it'd be a close thing, they're better than i thought they would be.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
They really are not that bad at all - got a good team ethic, brought in decent players, including McShane on loan.

No idea why Wenger took the boy-racer off though, he was giving their left side the most problems all match.

Resting him with the CL coming up in the week perhaps? I think Wenger has good judgement, but without seeing the match, I can't really comment...

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Very good team, so far, too early to tell but if they continue like this, they will easily clear relegation.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
He's still a young lad, and van Persie stayed on. Surely most of that squad will also have to play their socks off in the CL game too. Wanger did take off Arse's most effective player, for my money.

I daresay we have all been watching football for years and how many times have we been at a match where the manager takes off the seemingly most effective player and leaves on a player who is being totally carried by the rest of the team. It's as if they do the opposite of the logical thing for the hell of it?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
good win today but imo they wont be anywhere near the top of the table come may. they got hammered at home by wigan only 3 weeks ago

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's also good to see that they had players in the team who have progressed through the league, Ashbee has played in all 4 divs. That's fairy tale stuff and well done to them.

Of course, they would never have made it without a little help from FDM a few years back!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
It's also good to see that they had players in the team who have progressed through the league, Ashbee has played in all 4 divs. That's fairy tale stuff and well done to them.

Of course, they would never have made it without a little help from FDM a few years back!

So if by some sort of a miricle we ended up getting in to the prem, who would be our 'Ashbee', bearing in mind Kuipers would probably be too old?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Off the top of my head, do we staill have players that played in the basement? I know harty & mayo are still on the books but doubt they will be much longer.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Virgo played a few games in our back-to-back title winning seasons, so would have played in all 4 divisions when we get to the Premiership :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here