Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HUFC Slash Prices For Cup Replay

hufc1908

Oct 26, 2008
http://www.hartlepool.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=131434

Hartlepool United have announced that ticket prices for the FA Cup first round replay against Brighton will be on sale at a reduiced rate.

Fans can purchase standing tickets for just £10 with concessions only a fiver.

Seats are priced £15 and £7 but will this convince you to go? Across the country on Saturday many clubs, including Brighton, recived crowds way down on their league average.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Are they allowed to charge us more?

I think the main thing that is stopping people from going would be the cost of the travel rather than the match ticket itself....

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Are they allowed to charge us more?

I think the main thing that is stopping people from going would be the cost of the travel rather than the match ticket itself....

They are charging the same for seats - there is no away terracing.

hufc1908

Oct 26, 2008
Pay into the main stand on the clarence road side of the ground! You have to walk past it to reach the away end ( Rink End ). That way you are covered and get in for half price....

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Seats are priced £15 and £7 but will this convince you to go? Across the country on Saturday many clubs, including Brighton, recived crowds way down on their league average.

So much for the magic of the FA Cup. Have we entered the "not going to win it so not going to bother" mentaliity.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
So why were ours set so high?

With the FA cup the gate receipts are shared between the 2 clubs and although the monkey hangers agreed to a price reduction, they would let us slash the price as we do for JPT or to a certain extent carling cup.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
With the FA cup the gate receipts are shared between the 2 clubs and although the monkey hangers agreed to a price reduction, they would let us slash the price as we do for JPT or to a certain extent carling cup.
But they reduced their own.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
How do you know it was Hartlepool? By the sounds of it it was the Albion who didn't want to reduce the price.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Hang on a minute. I thought the clubs had to agree on this? If so, why the f*** wernt the prices reduced for the game here? Idiots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here