Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Tuesday 9th Feb

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Albion's home match against Huddersfield Town will take place on Tuesday 9th February, kick-off 7.45pm.

The game had to be rescheduled because of Albion's FA Cup fourth round tie with Aston Villa.

Tickets purchased for the original date will be valid for the rearranged fixture. However, supporters who wish to apply for a refund or exchange must do so before 5pm on Tuesday 2nd February.
:wave:

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
I think i am right in saying our record at Withdean is better in the night games than 3 o clock kicks off. The atmosphere is certainly better so the more Tuesday night games the better!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When would the Aston Villa replay be then?

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
I think i am right in saying our record at Withdean is better in the night games than 3 o clock kicks off. The atmosphere is certainly better so the more Tuesday night games the better!

I think thats because its dark, you cant see how shit the ground is.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Woohoo - that's my birthday and will be 36 years to the day of my very first Albion game.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Woohoo - that's my birthday and will be 36 years to the day of my very first Albion game.

Spooky - It's an ex-g/f's too, and to make it double spooky, an acquaintance at a pub I used to frequent was born on the same day AND year as said ex-g/f!!!

Edit: And triple spooky because she/him/they will be 36!!! (09/02/74)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here