Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Predictions

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Fans on their forum have been playing around with the BBC predictor... I have to say I like this one!!!!

21071903.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would like to see it, but given that he has Seff Weds in EIGHTH, I think we can write him off as a nutter.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oldham in 18th ??

Lost their last game 5-0 at home, players haven't been paid last month....it might not be a million miles out.

Ah. I didn't realise he's only credited them with four more points than they have now. But I can still see them sinking.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
SCC end up only playing 45 games:banana:
The do have a free weekend coming up, which I found a little disconcerting, as one of the criticisms levelled at the last night was lethegic.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We`ll finish 19 points above Saints ? I think he sees them as Huddersfield`s main threat and is practising a little 'wishful thinking' there.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wednesday would have to score 31 points from their remaining 15 games. It has taken them 31 games to reach 40 points, so that is quite a turnaround in form!

The BBC predictors are pretty useless. However hard you try, prejudice will sneak in.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
The do have a free weekend coming up, which I found a little disconcerting, as one of the criticisms levelled at the last night was lethegic.

No they dont, i made that mistake too, its the game on Saturday the 26th which is an early kick off, BBC have missed it off their fixtures

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
SCC end up only playing 45 games:banana:

They still have to play Plymouth, so assuming they'll win that, then it will lift them up to...

nope, still 5th :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here