Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Howard Webb. Top Bloke. MBE to boot.

Give us a pen!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
My hubby was at a sportsman's dinner last night with Howard Webb the guest speaker. He apparently made several references to the fact he might get neckache from watching the ball go into the air all the time on Saturday and said he didn't think it would be the best game of football he'd ever reffed. When hubby went and spoke to him after his speech and mentioned about me being an Albion fan, he said he thought there was a good chance of us springing a suprise. Hope he's right!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
My hubby was at a sportsman's dinner last night with Howard Webb the guest speaker. He apparently made several references to the fact he might get neckache from watching the ball go into the air all the time on Saturday and said he didn't think it would be the best game of football he'd ever reffed. When hubby went and spoke to him after his speech and mentioned about me being an Albion fan, he said he thought there was a good chance of us springing a suprise. Hope he's right!

Let's hope he awards us a dodgy penalty ( even though we probably wont score it )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here