user cp above right

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
howvq3.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
when I try it keeps telling me my image is too big (greater than 150 pixcels)

how do you know how many pixcels an image is / avoid this problem?

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Moshe Gariani said:
when I try it keeps telling me my image is too big (greater than 150 pixcels)

how do you know how many pixcels an image is / avoid this problem?

sussed it. on google images it says under every pic

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
That man smoking a pipe is a god.
The one and only Jack Hargreaves who made his name living the country ways and was infact a wealthy man and a director of the old Southern tv franchise.

god I loved 'out of town'

this week we are going to meet old Fred Groobner who is the last of the great barrel makers of West Tittleforth and then we are going to dangle a naughty nymph in the Avon for some wild brownies.

bring it back

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
H block said:
The one and only Jack Hargreaves who made his name living the country ways and was infact a wealthy man and a director of the old Southern tv franchise.

this week we are going to meet old Fred Groobner who is the last of the great barrel makers of West Tittleforth and then we are going to dangle a naughty nymph in the Avon for some wild brownies.

bring it back
It is. It's just stretched a little further afield and he's now called Ray Mears.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
H block said:
sussed it. on google images it says under every pic
thanks...

am expert in this field myself now - if you save the image to My Pictures and then hover your arrow thing over the picture a box comes up telling you the dimensions - you can then edit it to be smaller and use that as your avatar (do 15000 divided by current largest dimension to give you the new percentage size required...)

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
H block said:

bring it back

:thumbsup: Spot on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here