Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you dress your kid for school if....

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
13967-34-flamin-galah.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What a great idea! I wish we'd been allowed to dress up as disableds when I was a nipper!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd just tie my kids shoelaces together so they could go as leg-mentals.

Or actually tie the kids themselves together, and send them as siamese jobs.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
it wasn't summer heights high was it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did anyone else used to tuck their arms into their jumpers, then just poke their elbows out through the sleeveholes so they looked like "stumps" ?

Thats what I'd do. I'd win easily.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Did anyone else used to tuck their arms into their jumpers, then just poke their elbows out through the sleeveholes so they looked like "stumps" ?

Something similar - tuck your arms into your t-shirt, cross them over and put the right arm out of the left hole and vice-versa. This gave you really short arms - sorta like your hands started just after your shoulders.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

I'd tape my shoes to my knees and kneel down and go around the playground shouting that I wanted raffia. I'd piss all over your pathetic jumper thing.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
poke 'em in the eyes with a sharp stick and let them take the Labrador to school!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Something similar - tuck your arms into your t-shirt, cross them over and put the right arm out of the left hole and vice-versa. This gave you really short arms - sorta like your hands started just after your shoulders.

Good one.
And it'd also give you the appearance of having a freakish BUST.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The Working Parent, without time to create special disabled clothes/costumes could always teach their children the time honoured "Joey" as modelled below.

358048382_0f15580784.jpg

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton

Yes.

And for the full affect push my tongue under my lower lip and slowly chant "joey, joey, joey"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here