Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you beat us...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Your the opposition manager, how would you set up your team to beat us?

I'll be fooked if I know.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Park the bus and try to frustrate us hoping to snatch a goal from a set piece. Not many teams will keep the ball much against us so they need to deny us any cheap goals and hope to find a gap in our defence or hope for a big man to sneak one

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I think the only thing that may work is the route 1 long ball. We did look incredibly short next to most of the Wednesday players!

D

Deleted member 18477

Like west ham did last season. 11 behind the ball and wait for a mistake. If not I'd take a draw against us. It would have been hard for any championship team to have beaten us tonight!

Or field 11 x 6 ft 4 players and wait for a corner or long throw. But could those 11 deal with our movement? Hmmm maybe if they're all like yaya toure and diaby.

Bridcutt, Greer and CMS probably still won't get a call up for Scotland. Craig levein :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This. West ham smashed 6 passed us playing this way last season. :(
I'm not convinced we would have won tonight, if it were last season. (If you know what I mean)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
A tank in the goal....3 Machine guns across the the box....a 40mm cannon in the centre....3 Mortars in Midfield and 3 Strike Aircraft in attack....but then sure one of our players would weave their way through and score....but really we are going to have our off days ,but the way they are strutting around at the moment....it is going to take an exceptional team to get many points at the Amex......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This. West ham smashed 6 passed us playing this way last season. :(
Also Swansea made WH look pedestrian the other week.

Mattock was one of our better players last season, he looked a shadow against us tonight.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To beat us, you'd set yourself up exactly as West Ham did last year. Twice.

Fortunately there's not too many 'West Hams' in this league this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here