Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you be described ......

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
.............. walking to the office from the car park I fell into conversation with this gorgeous girl - mid-thirties, slim, well dressed, nice hair. As I went into our office I had a quick fantasy that she might fancy me - when it occurred to me how she would tell her work colleagues who she had been talking to.

Not "you know the tall handsome one with the come-to bed eyes" ............. more like "the old bald chubby one" (to paraphrase Brovian).

How would an attractive stranger describe you ?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
FILF:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"That slightly mysterious chap with the twinkle in his eye and the slightly curious but oddly alluring swagger, as though a small weasel or stoat is attempting to escape from his trousers..."

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
"He's got those big, lonely eyes on an unoccupied mahusive vegetable face. The sort of overgrown, mis-shapen potato you feel sorry for on That's Life, knowing it'll be tormented by the other freaks. But there's something alluring about that anonymous face's sorry, the silent enigma, the question mark eyebrows. Probably in his hands or his unthreatening gaze. I'd bed him, but prefer to keeps the lights off and have his groan drowned out by the limp song of Vandross or Bon Jovi. As you know, i am one f***ing ugly binter, so i might as well give him a try. Two desperate souls sometimes meet and match."

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali jenkins said:
"You know that ugly **** from the other office? Well i was chatting to his georgus mate today..."

Are you the 'ugly ****' or the 'gorgeous mate' in that one?

;)

EDIT - Since when can we say **** without censorship again?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
"That ginger fella."

Despite the adonis physique, and the wedding tackle that a stallion would be proud of, people can rarely see past the hair.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Frutos said:
Are you the 'ugly ****' or the 'gorgeous mate' in that one?

;)

EDIT - Since when can we say **** without censorship again?

I'll let you decide that one steve, but as a clue, it aint the first one!

****!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
A youthful, slightly more charming version of that bloke on MOTD2, Working Lunch and the Apprentice: You're fired, who wears different colours shirts each week. A dreamboat....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here