• Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a monkey's it's the Premiership

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is he going to rescue his tarred reputation or get the sack. Maybe just mark time, what does NSC reckon

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Although I thought he lost it at the end of his England reign, I think he might do ok. It all depends how well he spends the money and if can unearth some decent players. The thing with a club like city is that even with their new found spending power they won't attract the top players. Sven will have to be careful that he doesn't squander it all on big name journeymen just after one last payday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He might make an audacious bid for the services of David Beckham. Imagine Becks in a Man City shirt.

Good thinking, he can then let Beckham pick the team and hopefully be as succesfull as he was at the last two International tournaments :thumbsup:

I've got good money on him f***ing this up :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think they'll finish 8th or 9th - having spent rather a lot of money. So not too badly by City's standards. His second season might well be a little bit better, but will he justify his £2m salary? I don't think so.

I don't expect to see City in Europe under SGE, that's for sure.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He has done well at all clubs he has been at can't see it being any different at Man City, just outside Europe this season and pushing on next

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
very good club manager - will all depend on how 'rusty' he is having been out of club management for nearly 7 years now. think they will be pushing for a uefa cup place

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Surely the question is WHO will Sven do as City Manager ?

I suspect he'll work through the WAGS of the current first team before moving onto the female cast of Corrie.

lanepe

May 29, 2006
Ello

I think he has done very well at every league club he has been at, and as money ist going to be a problem, then...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Man City are enormous under achievers and I can't see Sven making any difference to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here