Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will our rivals do?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Now that we look a half decent side again, I thought I'd have a look at where we might be in just over 24 hours time:

Barnsley 2-0 Stockport
Blackpool 1-1 Bristol City
Colchester 1-0 Plymouth
Hartlepool 1-1 Swindon
Port Vale 0-0 Rushden & D'monds
QPR 4-1 Sheffield Wednesday

So our 3 nil win should keep us 4rd, but level on points with 3rd place Plymouth.

All played 20:

QPR 38
Barnsley 35
Plymouth 34 +16
ALBION 34 +9
Colchester 34 0

What do you reckon?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I hope we get a 3-0 win. Wrexham are very defensive and have one of the best away records in the division

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'm not under estimating wrexham, i remeber when we last played them and they were hard to beat. finished 0-0.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I saw us play at Wrexham a couple of seasons ago and Bobby was on superb form in a 2-1 win. Good performance from Pitcher that night too, not sure where he has gone wrong since then

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I remeber listen to that game on scr, Zamora should have had a hat-trick but missed penalty. Looked back at old programmes for the last time wrexham came to withdean and said it was a game that won't be remebered for long! Can't remeber anything from that game apart from the score.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Plymouth will beat Colchester and Hartlepool will beat Swindon....
unfortunately

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wrexham don't do draws (on the road). They've won 5, lost 4, drawn 0. Its just one thing or the other with this lot - suggests to me that they're not too defensive when they travel.

Have they still got that failed Palace reject Chris Armstrong playing for them ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Have they still got that failed Palace reject Chris Armstrong playing for them ?

Yes he's probably playing, poor chap has had a few bouts of Kitsonitis and hasn't really figured this season. Came off the bench last w/e.

Knight is up against a 6ft 7in centre half. Any player who knocks high balls to Leon should be substituted immediately :ohmy:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here