Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will everyone celebrate Falmer decision?

Jameson

Given that the go ahead will be given for our new stadium in January, has anyone thought about some sort of celebration? It would be great to have some sort of mass party in the town to celebrate. Any ideas? :drink:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is it definately a January decision?.or is it gonna drrraaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg on any longer.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Being an impatient git i will just say yes as we still have to wait 3 years for it to be built which makes things a bit harder to get excited about.:lolol: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
berkshire seagull said:
Being an impatient git i will just say yes as we still have to wait 3 years for it to be built which makes things a bit harder to get excited about.:lolol: :lolol:

But it's the knowing that it'll be built that will make everyone happy, 3 years to build Berkshire ? Read it will take 12 years to be fully built :(

Bloody hope not because I'll be knocking on 46 :cry:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I expect marvin will slit his wrists

ITS A JOKE

No need to bust one

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
But it's the knowing that it'll be built that will make everyone happy, 3 years to build Berkshire ? Read it will take 12 years to be fully built :(

Bloody hope not because I'll be knocking on 46 :cry:
Im pretty sure they scrapped that 3 stage plan to do it in one go as its not rocket science to do it slowly as will cost a fortune.:smokin: :p

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I *think* they said the whole stadium would be built in one go but not completed. So we would have the shell but 3/4's wouldn't have seats. Wouldn't be suprised if I'm wrong though. :dunce:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Like a few nimbys in Woodingdean and Rottendean don't want it, they are wasting there time, they should put more effort into doing something about the eyesore that is the Sunblest Bakery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here