Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will booker feel if he does not get the job?

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
:nono: :( how is bob gonna feel when he does not get the no.1's job at the club? yeah he is doing a great job as a no.2, but would bob, if offered a managerial position at another club would he stay or would he go, knowing he did not get the chance to be gaffer at the albion would that sway him to leave?

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
I get the impression from a friend of his that he would be a bit pissed off this time. He didn't apply for it last time as he wasn't ready - but now feels the time is right. Exit Bob if he doesn't get it???

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
But that's often the way when someone gets looked over for internal promotion.

The first thing he has got to do is get someone too give him a job. Easy if he wants to move somewhere else as no 2 not so easy if he wants to move somewhere else as no 1.

Corkey moved elsewhere to be a no 1, failed with hillarity on this board and is now back as a no 2.

It happens eveywhere else when people get over looked for a job don't see why it should not be any different here.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yeah, it's a tricky one for our Bob. He's a valuable No.2 and no one has had a problem working with him but he could get the number one, do a Hinshelwood and lose all the respect he has earned. It would be a gamble for both parties but he would have the most to lose.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It's currently HT at Brentford.

After Saturdays result, it looks like this is going the same way i.e. nil points

I reckon he could be relieved at not getting the job

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Relieved he's out of the running i should think (him and us) - after Saturday's performance we were lucky not to lose 4-0 then. By picking the same team showed he's a bit lacking and tonights performance is no surprise

Last edited:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
doing the same job for x years, on whatever pay you get, must still be frustrsting, seeing all the new faces coming in, and then onto other (better?) things...?

loyalty is one thing, but your pride, and own career is another.

there has been enough specuation, time to end it now -
DK should make bob the main man now, or they weill be looking for a no.2 as well soon....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
After tonight's load of shit preceeded by Saturday's load of shit I agree with D.O.

Bob sadly aint yer man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here