Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How was Hoyte on Saturday?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Probably been asked on another thread, but how did young Hoyte shape up on Saturday? Any cop?

24/09/08

Jan 19, 2009
BN1
I thought he played alright. Cant remember him making any mistakes. A solid performance since he's only been training with us for a few days. Good debut.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Probably been asked on another thread, but how did young Hoyte shape up on Saturday? Any cop?

It's quite telling that three-quarters of an hour after the OP asked a question about yesterdays game only one person has bothered to reply!

How many people on here actually bothered to go yesterday - and NO I couldnt be arsed either!!

Perhaps you're all having your Sunday lunch! :braders:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
It's quite telling that three-quarters of an hour after the OP asked a question about yesterdays game only one person has bothered to reply!

How many people on here actually bothered to go yesterday - and NO I couldnt be arsed either!!

Perhaps you're all having your Sunday lunch! :braders:

or people may be cooking their sunday lunch/down the pub/out with the kids/out with mates/watching the cricket/in the shower/asleep/watching a dvd/shagging/washing their hair/travelling somewhere/having a wank/gardening.........dont think its that telling

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
I went, and was very impressed by him. Always look confident on the ball. he clearly has a lot of football under his belt and has a lot to offer. Hoping he will bring some stability to the back 4 for the next few games. :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He looked very energetic, the threat came down the left. Hoyte-Tunnicliffe-Elphick/Virgo-McNulty would be my favoured defence.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Cant remember him making any mistakes. A solid performance since he's only been training with us for a few days. Good debut.

Whilst that does sound a little alarming, let's not panic unduly here. Give him a full week on the training ground with Laural and Hardy and he'll be making unforced errors and picking up cautions with the best of them.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here