Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get your ex girlfreind back?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lets be HONEST women DONT KNOW what the the f*** THEY want so HOW in hell are YOU supposed to?

THREAD CLOSED.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I would recommend that you save this thread somewhere, then in a few years have a read. If you don't feel completely embarrassed I would be amazed.
Same goes for the resident trick cyclist.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Quick story, my girlfreind of a year split with me over the weekend, it's all proper sad as all relationship endings are and feel pretty boo at the moment but just wondering if anyone could share their expiereinces of what they did in this situation.

We were together for about 15 months but since my dad got ill a few months ago it shook me and my attitude to her got worse and eventually ended up wrecking my relationship.

I've had relationship endings previously and handled them badly as in contacting them all the time, I love you all the time and calling them all the time, I realise this is the worst thing to do and wont do that, as much as im dying to.

Now I saw her this morning to drop something round to her, at the front door she told me she missed me, I simply responded with...this is your choice, she said she wants to stay in my life etcand for me to stay her freind and I again said this cannot happen and then said my goodbye's and walked away.

Just need some advice of what people have done to get the one they love back?

I'm not going to contact her or chase her at all...even though im desperate too.

We have a trip booked together a week friday to Milan, dont know what to do.com as yesterday as we travelled back from dublin together she said I'd still like to go.

Thanks in advance guys.

From a female point of view, I would say go to Milan, and see what happens. There is little point reminding her it was her choice not being together, give the girl a break as it seems to me she is regretting your break up. If Milan doesn't work then walk away with no regrets.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
From a female point of view, I would say go to Milan, and see what happens. There is little point reminding her it was her choice not being together, give the girl a break as it seems to me she is regretting your break up. If Milan doesn't work then walk away with no regrets.

money grabber

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Women need to to stop moaning about the men in the world until they get better taste in them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All women are head mentals. It is just a case of finding one that you can live with.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Can't believe this is still trundling on!! byf1 should've gone to Milan by now and had a shag-fest so no more "advice" from all the agony aunts on here required!! This must therefore be the last post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here