Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get your ex girlfreind back?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Take the advice given and DELETE her number from your phone!

Also, I would take any opportunity to get a shag that comes, just don't go looking for it that's all. It's not cheating; you've been dumped and are single. If you don't get back together, you'll regret the missed opportunity and would have been letting your ex have unnecessary influence on your single life. If do get back together you can look at it as a guilt free bonus notch in the bedpost.

Look a shag is a shag. What's this obsession with a meaningless shag ? Let me tell you if he still has strong feelings and loves her, which it appears he does, a meaningless shag will make him feel like absolute shit. Take time out and get your head right first before even thinking about having sex with someone else.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Look a shag is a shag. What's this obsession with a meaningless shag ? Let me tell you if he still has strong feelings and loves her, which it appears he does, a meaningless shag will make him feel like absolute shit. Take time out and get your head right first before even thinking about having sex with someone else.

you are a drip pal

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Shagging someone new is always great though. It also helps you realise that she is not the only girl in the world. It's the best known cure for the condition known as oneitis.

Urban Dictionary

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shagging someone new is always great though. It also helps you realise that she is not the only girl in the world. It's the best known cure for the condition known as oneitis.

Urban Dictionary

Each to their own mate. I am just trying to give some honest advise so don't appreciate the insult.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What insult was that then? Just a difference of opinion that's all.

Being called " a drip " by someone. All I am doing is to offer some advice to a guy who is hurting so I don't appreciate that. If he was any sort of a Man he would apologise but I am not holding my breath.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Im heartbroken, I've lost someone very dear to me and am struggling. Thats what the fcuk's the matter with me you moron.

Not as heartbroken as if you had kids I can promise you, or a house together and a marriage. I know your feeling hurt but trust me it could be a f*** sight worse....I know!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Being called " a drip " by someone. All I am doing is to offer some advice to a guy who is hurting so I don't appreciate that. If he was any sort of a Man he would apologise but I am not holding my breath.

I didn't call you a drip. Although from reading various stuff you've written, I do think that you're too much of a 'nice guy' and are inevitably going to get shat on by women.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Whatever anyone says, meaningless sex with some old slag is always a good option. It's a release and makes you feel good about yourself that you can still pull(unless your an ugly bastard and cant, in that event, pay for it)....Go and shag someone, she probably is.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I didn't call you a drip. Although from reading various stuff you've written, I do think that you're too much of a 'nice guy' and are inevitably going to get shat on by women.

Ah well. A life on my jack then. I would rather be me than someone I am not. A strange World when being a " nice guy " is something wrong.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Not as heartbroken as if you had kids I can promise you, or a house together and a marriage. I know your feeling hurt but trust me it could be a f*** sight worse....I know!!

You know what, this is a very good point. I remember a while a go when I was a bit put out after being dumped, then I read a story about a guy who had lost his wife and kids in a car crash or something, and I thought about just how many people are so much worse off for me. A bit selfish perhaps, but it made me rethink things completely and my attitude towards life got much better.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Ah well. A life on my jack then. I would rather be me than someone I am not. A strange World when being a " nice guy " is something wrong.

Know the feeling...
Forgive the cliché but girls always seem to complain that all guys are arseholes, then proceed to date said arseholes. :shrug:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Know the feeling...
Forgive the cliché but girls always seem to complain that all guys are arseholes, then proceed to date said arseholes. :shrug:

It's a mad World.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Know the feeling...

That's the nature of the beast. Women by there very nature like to be dominated and like a strong man to take control of situations. Even the ones who like to make out they are independent, like to be put in their place now and then. They might strop about it but they respect you all the more...I admit, I have been guilty in the past of chasing a woman who ruined my life, but there were mitigating circumstances at the time, once and only once I did that and she treated me like shit. Never before and never again. That does not mean you have to be a complete bastard but only one person can wear the trousers in a relationship and even most women deep down, like that to be the man.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Know the feeling...

You are both making the mistake of assuming that not being a 'nice guy' means being an arsehole. An example of nice guy syndrome is when you always do what your missis wants to do, or go where she wants to go. Women go for men who take control, and aren't afraid of disagreeing with them.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You are both making the mistake of assuming that not being a 'nice guy' means being an arsehole. An example of nice guy syndrome is when you always do what your missis wants to do, or go where she wants to go. Women go for men who take control, and aren't afraid of disagreeing with them.

Who says I don't do that. You assume far too much.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Still you know it all. No doubt you have a queue of hotties rushing to your door.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent

100% this. If I've learn't anything in my 55 years it's that respect is everything. a meaningless shag shows no respect for himself, the ex gf or the meaningless girl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here