Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get your ex girlfreind back?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Came so close to contacting her but held back, trying my best to hold until at least Friday, fcuking nightmare!

Hold out. Delete the phone numbers.
Each day will gradually get easier.
Try to keep occupied, and look forward to little things each day ... might just be a fav TV prog, Olympics event, Albion game!!

You'll look back on this in a few months, that you handled it the best way, and have restored/maintained your self respect & confidence.
Once happy and coming across as happy, there will be another women out there for you, and you'll never look back.

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
Im heartbroken, I've lost someone very dear to me and am struggling. Thats what the fcuk's the matter with me you moron.

Trust me, everyone learns this at some point. It's not worth it, if you do come crawling back she sure as hell won't respect you or respond to it. Delete the number and move on.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think you are handling it brilliantly. Losing someone you love is f***ing painful despite all the macho posturing on here. You have made your mind up, she ain't going to Milan. Now go and have a great time with a friend. All you can do in these situations is sit things out but carry on with your life. She may come back in the short term but it is a 1 in 10 chance and even then, the fact she has done this now undermines the relationship so at the end of the day its her loss. A word of warning though, she will make contact again sometime in the future, 6 months - 1 year, most likely when you have gotten over her fully and moved on, possibly with someone else. They always came back but by then its too late. Watch Swingers tonight.

Now that is the best bit of advice so far. Watch Swingers for sure.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Everybody deals with break ups of relationships in different ways - the main thing is to keep busy - stay strong and plan loads of stuff with your mates as they are the ones that will get you through - and hopefully one day you will be the mate that helps another mate through it!!

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Im heartbroken, I've lost someone very dear to me and am struggling. Thats what the fcuk's the matter with me you moron.

I know it does not feel like it to you at the minute. I believe all this things happen for reason. If this one leaves, its because she is not the one.

I am old git, have been through my share of split ups. Always thought it was the end of the world each time. Only to meet someone better next time.

Only advise I would give is always learn from the situation.

I know it hurts.
Keep your chin up mate.

D

Deleted member 18477

don't even bite mate. Read the good advice, ignore the shit.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Came so close to contacting her but held back, trying my best to hold until at least Friday, fcuking nightmare!

Don't f***ing call her mate, U've got the whole, well majority of NSC behind U. Keep on posting, we'll get u through this. lol

U had a good day yesterday, it's a good start so lets build on it. U can do it :)

D

Deleted member 18477

Don't f***ing call her mate, U've got the whole, well majority of NSC behind U. Keep on posting, we'll get u through this. lol

U had a good day yesterday, it's a good start so lets build on it. U can do it :)

This. enough of the childish shitty 'man up' comments. It isnt that easy when you actually love someone (unless said bitch has cheated).

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Thanks for the support, cant believe I've lost the plot so much over this.

I've done the cardinal sin and text her asking her how she is and thats all.

Got no reply as of yet.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Got no reply as of yet.

The way I see it mate is the people who hurt the most are the ones who have the biggest hearts so don't ever apologise for that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know it does not feel like it to you at the minute. I believe all this things happen for reason. If this one leaves, its because she is not the one.

I am old git, have been through my share of split ups. Always thought it was the end of the world each time. Only to meet someone better next time.

Only advise I would give is always learn from the situation.

I know it hurts.
Keep your chin up mate.

This.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Got no reply as of yet.

The silence speaks volumes and tells you all you need to know. If you do get a reply it is most likely going to be crumbs and set you back but it is very early days. Try not to do this again. It's hard I know.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
My few cents (although they're probably not worth much):

Don't contact her (too late by the looks of it). If she replies she'll probably say something that will make you feel shit, if she doesn't then you'll feel shit.

DO NOT go on her Facebook page - learnt this from experience, what can you possibly gain? You'll probably see a nice picture of her or a status that will make you feel shit.

If she does contact you, unless it's incredibly obvious she wants you back, just be calm and polite.

Take your best mate to Milan and just have a good time. Have some drinks and talk things over. Definitely don't contact her while you're away, especially if you're drunk.
Don't get laid when you're there, you'll just feel guilty afterwards if you think of her during the act, even more so if she doesn't want you back when you get home.

It's been said a couple of times before, but lay all your cards on the table and let her make the choices, then there's nothing more you can do.

If she won't take you back, she's not for you and you'll have to move on. If she does, congratulations, but I wouldn't guarantee a happy ending. I would personally never go back. If they quit when the going got tough this time, who's to say they won't do it again in future? There will definitely be someone out there waiting for you who is better. Might sound harsh, but you'll probably thank us later.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My few cents (although they're probably not worth much):

Don't contact her (too late by the looks of it). If she replies she'll probably say something that will make you feel shit, if she doesn't then you'll feel shit.

DO NOT go on her Facebook page - learnt this from experience, what can you possibly gain? You'll probably see a nice picture of her or a status that will make you feel shit.

If she does contact you, unless it's incredibly obvious she wants you back, just be calm and polite.

Take your best mate to Milan and just have a good time. Have some drinks and talk things over. Definitely don't contact her while you're away, especially if you're drunk.
Don't get laid when you're there, you'll just feel guilty afterwards if you think of her during the act, even more so if she doesn't want you back when you get home.

It's been said a couple of times before, but lay all your cards on the table and let her make the choices, then there's nothing more you can do.

If she won't take you back, she's not for you and you'll have to move on. If she does, congratulations, but I wouldn't guarantee a happy ending. I would personally never go back. If they quit when the going got tough this time, who's to say they won't do it again in future? There will definitely be someone out there waiting for you who is better. Might sound harsh, but you'll probably thank us later.

Great advice.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I had a major losing the plot a few years back when an ex dumped me. I even spent money on the " get our ex back " bullshit you can get over the internet. LOL. I thought my life was over. Double LOL. I met someone else and this is what I mean she came back to me wanting to start speaking and seeing each other again and I replied politely but ignored her offer. It was TOO LATE. Now I don't give a rats arse what she is doing or who she is doing it with. The last thing I heard she is still single. You will feel the same but it takes time.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Take the advice given and DELETE her number from your phone!

Also, I would take any opportunity to get a shag that comes, just don't go looking for it that's all. It's not cheating; you've been dumped and are single. If you don't get back together, you'll regret the missed opportunity and would have been letting your ex have unnecessary influence on your single life. If do get back together you can look at it as a guilt free bonus notch in the bedpost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here