Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
1. Join an internet dating site
2. Announce you a have a free ticket to Milan for any bird that is up for it
3. Take new bird to Milan
4. Post pictures on Facebook of you with said bird in romantic poses.
5. Move on, its her loss

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The advice from [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] is the only advice that includes a Blow Job. That makes it the best advice in my opinion.

Yes, but as pointed out in my later post, it has it's risks!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The big issue here is, woman rarely do the dumping unless they already have someone else balls deep inside them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The big issue here is, woman rarely do the dumping unless they already have someone else balls deep inside them.

Now you're getting on to some really perverted shit. Literally.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
if you really really really want her back, and are happy to bend her free will a little....then sigil magik or a loaded crystal as a gift.

or....just write her a letter.....in actual ink....express all and be fully open.....tell her you love her.....and explain how you fell down a pit recently.

good luck geez.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm sure both the point being made here, and the splendid way it has been expressed, will make the OP feel an awful lot better about his situation. Well done Munkfish. :clap2:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

That's absolutely spot on and exactly why I rarely let my girlfriend leave the house without me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm sure both the point being made here, and the splendid way it has been expressed, will make the OP feel an awful lot better about his situation. Well done Munkfish. :clap2:

Felling good and accepting reality in these situations rarely go hand in hand.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Buy her a big bag of lollypops, some one once gave me this advice once, did it work.........

Did it f***!

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
havent read it all but I would say the best thing to do is find someone else and make her jealous!!!! bet you that works

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

It needed to be said, the poor chap could be hung up on a girl who really isn't interested. He seems like a nice chap and this no doubt was the problem in the first place, while he is being nice to her and treating her to all these lovely trips abroad, there will be no doubt some other rapscallion smashing three bags of shit out of her treating her to the bad stuff. that's what woman REALLY want.

Dec 18, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you don't want to fully delete her (might be a bit rude/awkward if you do stay in contact) you can change settings so that she doesn't come up on your news feed. Whatever you do though, tempting as it is, don't visit her profile every now and then just to see how she's doing. Chances are you'll see something you won't like.

Definitely the best way forward, been there done that and got the t shirt. Break ups must have been a fcuk load easier when FB didn't exist!!

A was a right muppet being led on for months by a girl after we broke up ... convinced we'd get back together ... more fool me ...... It never happened ...... love is blind and all ......

I didn't deserve that and if you hadn't guessed it still pisses me off to this day!

D

Deleted member 18477

Definitely the best way forward, been there done that and got the t shirt. Break ups must have been a fcuk load easier when FB didn't exist!!

A was a right muppet being led on for months by a girl after we broke up ... convinced we'd get back together ... more fool me ...... It never happened ...... love is blind and all ......

I didn't deserve that and if you hadn't guessed it still pisses me off to this day!

Girls leave you hanging... they always will. think all us lads have learnt that the hard way at some point. thing is it makes the future a lot easier so now i'd consider it a good life experience and i wouldnt have met the woman i have since so thank you... to the ex... still a bitch though!:lolol:

Haven't read the thread other than the first post but heres my opinion.

She f***ed off when the going got tough, this is an indicator for the relationship, relationships need to be strong enough to withstand almost any eventuality.

My wife stuck with me through the illness and death of my Father, my Grand Father and my Sister in law, all of which had a huge impact on me.

So the answer is, would she stick by you and support you at your lowest points when you are most in need of love and comfort?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here