Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get your ex girlfreind back?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pretty much this, women do like nice men, they like them a lot. But nine times out of ten the relationship runs it's course and the old "your a really nice bloke, to good for me and i'm sure you will find a lovely girl who deserves you "speech comes out. Closely followed by "can we still be friends, we can still talk" etc etc....Roughly translated this means, your predictable, your boring, you never let me down and I wish just sometimes you would do something to make me angry, so you can bend me over and sort me out good and proper as a way of making up....and do we always have to stay in the bedroom and have the lights off.

I am none of the above. I think there is a balance between being " a nice guy " and being " an absolute f***ing bellend " which most people on here say you have to be. I reckon the truth is somewhere in the middle. I doubt any of the guys who know it all or think they do, actually behave the way they say they do. Just bravado and bullshit.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I am none of the above. I think there is a balance between being " a nice guy " and being " an absolute f***ing bellend " which most people on here say you have to be. I reckon the truth is somewhere in the middle. I doubt any of the guys who know it all or think they do, actually behave the way they say they do. Just bravado and bullshit.

At the end of the day, I believe a woman wants a man to be a man, not a mirror image of herself or her friends. Women get bored very quickly of men that run around after them and dote on them. They like a challenge as much as a bloke does. They want to be the one that can tame someone, this is why "bad boys" always have cracking bits of skirt around them. They love the buzz and the thrill, although more often that not they don't like the trouble that goes with it.....and I never said you were any of the above.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
At the end of the day, I believe a woman wants a man to be a man, not a mirror image of herself or her friends. Women get bored very quickly of men that run around after them and dote on them. They like a challenge as much as a bloke does. They want to be the one that can tame someone, this is why "bad boys" always have cracking bits of skirt around them. They love the buzz and the thrill, although more often that not they don't like the trouble that goes with it.....and I never said you were any of the above.

Do you know what mate ? I can't be bothered with the game. The " challenge ", " bad boys ", " they get bored " " the buzz and the thrill ". How on earth could anyone sustain a 40-50 year marriage or even a worthwhile relationship on such f***ing ridiculous bullshit. No wonder the divorce rate is so high when people move on because they get " a bit bored ". The bad boys may have some " cracking skirt " but will most likely end up like a sad wanker such as Peter Stringfellow or the like. Very f***ing shallow existance if you ask me.
It's a f***ing game and I am too old and set in my ways to be arsed with trying to be someone I am not. You may be better at " the game " good for you, well done. For good or bad I will be me and see what happens. Good luck to the OP btw.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I wouldn't mind having Peter Stringfellow's lifestyle, he never strikes me as the sort of bloke who is unhappy with his lot...and I bet he has had a lot as well. As for shallow, not many people drowned in shallow water, most people drowned when they are out of their depth.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

There's a difference in displaying Alpha male traits, aka wearing the trousers, and being an absolute bellend. If you can't see that then I think that you're probably making the right choice to give up on women.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There's a difference in displaying Alpha male traits, aka wearing the trousers, and being an absolute bellend. If you can't see that then I think that you're probably making the right choice to give up on women.

What a load of f***ing horseshit. Who are you Jason Statham ? :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As much as it has been nice having been taught a lesson of treat your bitch mean by NSC resident hunks and alpha males I must be off to my flower arranging course now. Have a great and shagful day.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
without reading 13 pages...can i ask how old you/her are/is?
Did you live together?
Any kids?
Coz if you are 18 & have no ties, walk away, man up & go & pull another bird
to make yourself feel better as I read "your not going to chase her in any way".
If youre 45 & have kids & a mortgage then different story :albion2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That explains why you are in a position to post such excellent relationship advice then.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Your too kind. I am blushing now, no stop.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What a load of f***ing horseshit. Who are you Jason Statham ? :lolol:

Your opinion. I can't say for sure whether I'm right or wrong, but putting women on a pedestal has never worked in my experience, and the evidence of never having been dumped from a relationship where I've worn the trousers is enough to convince me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here