Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get your ex girlfreind back?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That is just a very silly and immature comment really isn't it, especially for a 41 year old Man ? Look we know in your World " love " is banging a woman and dragging them by their hair to the bed but we don't all think like that. Some of us have moved on from 10000 bc.

Women love rough sex like this. Fact.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think you are weak, I think you have acted slightly weakly but f*** it, what's doen is done. If you don't feel ready to get laid just get together with your mates and get yourself pissed and have a laugh.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Women love rough sex like this. Fact.

Possibly but some times they like a bit of real loving with tenderness and banging in and out like a pneumatic drill of 5 inch lovelyness may work for your lady but it might not work for all.

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Quick story, my girlfreind of a year split with me over the weekend, it's all proper sad as all relationship endings are and feel pretty boo at the moment but just wondering if anyone could share their expiereinces of what they did in this situation.

We were together for about 15 months but since my dad got ill a few months ago it shook me and my attitude to her got worse and eventually ended up wrecking my relationship.

I've had relationship endings previously and handled them badly as in contacting them all the time, I love you all the time and calling them all the time, I realise this is the worst thing to do and wont do that, as much as im dying to.

Now I saw her this morning to drop something round to her, at the front door she told me she missed me, I simply responded with...this is your choice, she said she wants to stay in my life etcand for me to stay her freind and I again said this cannot happen and then said my goodbye's and walked away.

Just need some advice of what people have done to get the one they love back?

I'm not going to contact her or chase her at all...even though im desperate too.

We have a trip booked together a week friday to Milan, dont know what to do.com as yesterday as we travelled back from dublin together she said I'd still like to go.

Thanks in advance guys.

Do what you feel's right buddy, hope it turn's out for the best!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Why come on here and ask for help when you're just going to ignore what all have suggested?

1. Delete her number - you wont get itchy feet to text or call if you cant.
2. Remove from Facebook - Or remove your profile completely.
3. Have a wank.
4. Go for a pint.

In that order and you'll be fine.

Trust.

important point, especially when you get to 3 and 4.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
That is just a very silly and immature comment really isn't it, especially for a 41 year old Man ? Look we know in your World " love " is banging a woman and dragging them by their hair to the bed but we don't all think like that. Some of us have moved on from 10000 bc.

ironically the only part of your post that will give any bird reading a little fizz in their drawers.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

You know nothing about me or my world, so don't make the stupid assumption you do. I've never had to drag a woman to bed in my life(although some have asked to be dragged and whipped) and I've never been without either, other than a very short period. Unlike the people who think it's a good idea to spill there guts out to a load of strangers. Bit like I recall yourself doing a few years ago,,,,sad,,very sad...If you want to talk about immature, I suggest you start with people who start threads like this and that includes looking in the mirror....Read through, you are clearly in a minority still you take this, nice man moral high ground. It is you who have it all wrong, very wrong.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You know nothing about me or my world, so don't make the stupid assumption you do. I've never had to drag a woman to bed in my life(although some have asked to be dragged and whipped) and I've never been without either, other than a very short period. Unlike the people who think it's a good idea to spill there guts out to a load of strangers. Bit like I recall yourself doing a few years ago,,,,sad,,very sad...If you want to talk about immature, I suggest you start with people who start threads like this and that includes looking in the mirror....Read through, you are clearly in a minority still you take this, nice man moral high ground. It is you who have it all wrong, very wrong.

What a guy ! :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was gonna write this when the thread 1st started but thought better of it, as the OP seemed to have hope and it seemed mean to dash it at the time.

I have never known a mutual break up that is agreed on by both parties. It's normally one who thinks about it for a while, broaches it and gradually convinces the other person that a break would be a good idea. A bit of breathing space and let's see how we feel in a couple of weeks. This then moves onto the instigating person talking about loving the other half but no longer being in love with them. The one who has effectively been dumped starts to brood and scheme and generally end up looking desperate and weak, with phone calls, recriminations and crying. The other moves on relieved to have escaped.

Really no point in dragging it out, take the pain now, save your pride and walk away for good.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I was gonna write this when the thread 1st started but thought better of it, as the OP seemed to have hope and it seemed mean to dash it at the time.

I have never known a mutual break up that is agreed on by both parties. It's normally one who thinks about it for a while, broaches it and gradually convinces the other person that a break would be a good idea. A bit of breathing space and let's see how we feel in a couple of weeks. This then moves onto the instigating person talking about loving the other half but no longer being in love with them. The one who has effectively been dumped starts to brood and scheme and generally end up looking desperate and weak, with phone calls, recriminations and crying. The other moves on relieved to have escaped.

Really no point in dragging it out, take the pain now, save your pride and walk away for good.

Wise words. And as was memorably once told to me "Inertia is a very powerful force", and when people do break up - there is often someone else already around, if only in the instigators mind.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I was sort of thinking along the same lines as you, in that I found it quite ironic that someone who has previously posted on here moaning about his luck with women - to the extent that he has said he's giving up on relationships - is giving relationship advice and telling those with different opinions to him about what women want that they're wrong.

Any lads reading who still think that real life relationships work like a Jennifer Aniston rom com only need to look at the '50 shades of grey' phenomenon that is currently getting women frothing. I've not read the book, but I know that it's about a woman who is subjected to all sorts of rough and dominant sex acts by her man.

US, I'm sure that you're a very decent bloke, but you do seem very stubborn and negative sometimes. Why not try and learn from mistakes?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I think you should re name the post. "Please rip the back out of me for being a bit of a wet blanket".

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Ring her up while some game lass is giving you a blowjob. Tell her that you'd like to give it another go. If she says no, at least some girl is blowing you. How bad can any man truly feel when his cock's in a woman's mouth? If she says yes, double bonus. Either way, you're getting your cock sucked friend.

Brilliant approach..haha

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was sort of thinking along the same lines as you, in that I found it quite ironic that someone who has previously posted on here moaning about his luck with women - to the extent that he has said he's giving up on relationships - is giving relationship advice and telling those with different opinions to him about what women want that they're wrong.

Any lads reading who still think that real life relationships work like a Jennifer Aniston rom com only need to look at the '50 shades of grey' phenomenon that is currently getting women frothing. I've not read the book, but I know that it's about a woman who is subjected to all sorts of rough and dominant sex acts by her man.

US, I'm sure that you're a very decent bloke, but you do seem very stubborn and negative sometimes. Why not try and learn from mistakes?

Fair enough.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Another thing byf1, if you really just stop and think about it for a second, are you missing being in a relationship and all that comes with it ( someone to talk to, share your feelings, being there for you etc...) more than the actual girl herself.

I just remembered the last time I got dumped and looking back on it, she was a short, slightly over weight little muppet but I was a mess.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Pretty much this, women do like nice men, they like them a lot. But nine times out of ten the relationship runs it's course and the old "your a really nice bloke, to good for me and i'm sure you will find a lovely girl who deserves you "speech comes out. Closely followed by "can we still be friends, we can still talk" etc etc....Roughly translated this means, your predictable, your boring, you never let me down and I wish just sometimes you would do something to make me angry, so you can bend me over and sort me out good and proper as a way of making up....and do we always have to stay in the bedroom and have the lights off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here