How to get your ex girlfreind back?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I give up :wozza:

i am joking mate but there is a truth in it. when you are cut up over a bird and its the worst thing in the world, it does you no harm to get some perspective and realise that most humans male and females are walking round horny and wanting a f*** and it is really chance who you end up with for more than a few shags. its just chemicals in your brain designed to keep the species going, everyones at it, and in reality it means far less than it feels at the time.

going out and tubbing some bird, who has history, has broken hearts or has hers broke, like every single other person, shows you all how silly it is and helps you move on a bit quicker. being emotionally articulate and disecting things to the f***ing nth degree doesnt necessarily make it nailed on you make the right decision. people say go out and shag some bird for a reason - it works a lot of the time.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Has she read 50 shades of grey recently???....or if she has found someone who makes her squirt ten foot across the room when she cums,shes never coming back..Move on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't honestly say I know any bloke for whom random shagging isn't the perfect antidote to being dumped from a meaningful relationship. I don't really like the "old slag" rhetoric that some people feel the need to use when they do so as it suggests an unnecessary lack of respect, but ultimately really I don't see the issue with no-strings sex if no-one is being lied to.

As for the OP, phoning her up and deciding to to take her to Milan - sorry mate, but it's making you sound very desperate, and that isn't an attractive trait in anyone. You really do need to delete her number and find a way of moving on. No strings sex might well be a good starting point, although as you can see from this thread, it isn't for everyone. But the truth is, you're not going to be 22 forever, so getting conkers deep is the way to go IMO. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't honestly say I know any bloke for whom random shagging isn't the perfect antidote to being dumped from a meaningful relationship. I don't really like the "old slag" rhetoric that some people feel the need to use when they do so as it suggests an unnecessary lack of respect, but ultimately really I don't see the issue with no-strings sex if no-one is being lied to.

As for the OP, phoning her up and deciding to to take her to Milan - sorry mate, but it's making you sound very desperate, and that isn't an attractive trait in anyone. You really do need to delete her number and find a way of moving on. No strings sex might well be a good starting point, although as you can see from this thread, it isn't for everyone. But the truth is, you're not going to be 22 forever, so getting conkers deep is the way to go IMO. :thumbsup:

Good advice. At 49 and at 22 I think a lot differently now. Done my fair share of shagging so now looking for something of more substance. At 22 the guy may as well play the field once his head is in a better place. For now, go to Milan with a mate and have a laugh.

D

Deleted member 18477

OP you contacted her? f***!

I did that before and got a similar response and was unhappy for months and disappointed in myself for being weak as well.

If i had known back then what i know now...

learn from this. There was a lot of good advice on here!

My advice now you've contacted her would be to suck it up, have a couple of cry's in your own company and then get ball's deep in as many birds as you can. Maybe even get a new bird along the way to move on totally. Move on fairly soon and do NOT talk about your ex to new birds! They will know your not over her which is not what you want now!

Last edited by a moderator:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
FFS OP!! You've asked for advice on here and got loads of really good helpful replies from a bunch of blokes who've all been through what you're going through. Whilst there maybe have been a difference of opinion on whether or not you should get yourself a bit of casual shag fun, almost everyone who has posted here has said that you should not contact her, and that any attempt to be friends will just hurt you.

As far as this bird is concerned, your texts and calls have just marked you out as a needy, eager-to-please nice guy (beta male if you want to use a social anthropology term). Delete her number now and have nothing more to do with her. There are plenty of cracking birds out there.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i would f*** milan off totally and go to thailand. that will send her garrity.

there are literally billions of birds in the world mate she is f***ing you about just f*** her off out of it.

Quailty, thailand would be a great choice, you will forget about her in less than 30 seconds and within a minute your be balls deep in someone else.

If not live like a weekend millionare for the next couple of months hitting it hard and dragging anyone and everything down with you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You're 22? What the f*** are you doing worrying about this bird for? Bin it mate. You're not in Love, you won't know the meaning of it for years yet. Stop being a whiny little bitch, man the f*** up, get to Milan and get your dick wet.

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
You're 22? What the f*** are you doing worrying about this bird for? Bin it mate. You're not in Love, you won't know the meaning of it for years yet. Stop being a whiny little bitch, man the f*** up, get to Milan and get your dick wet.

thats pretty much what i said and got called a moron - thing is in a few years time, he will look back at this thread and realise that in fact HE IS THE MORON! a WEAK MORON at that!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
22, FFS man. Move on. Got to Milan with a male mate and have a laugh.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Brilliant thread. I would say be indifferent to the ex - I think this is even worse than being angry or upset and will REALLY wind her up.

I know what its like though, when youre 22 or whatever, it seems like the end of the world - but when you are 35 odd you will look back and laugh at yourself for getting in a state about it.

What an opportunity now - on the pull with a mate in Italy. A few of us married men would swap places LOL......

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Can I just for the record confirm I'm 28 & not 22, not sure where the 22 thing came from.

But as one poster said, I'm a weak moron, hilarious. So a guy gets hurt by a split up, shares his emotions and day to day feelings and that makes him weak, just open mate...open & I do know we've all been here, each one doesn't get any easier though!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can I just for the record confirm I'm 28 & not 22, not sure where the 22 thing came from.

But as one poster said, I'm a weak moron, hilarious. So a guy gets hurt by a split up, shares his emotions and day to day feelings and that makes him weak, just open mate...open & I do know we've all been here, each one doesn't get any easier though!

I don't think you are weak. Very bold for opening up on here as I know it will be a can of worms. Are you feeling any better ? It makes me laugh all the " shag a slag " comments as I guess that is the last thing on your mind now but it is the way on NSC of guys showing the world how macho they are. It is all bullshit of course. Anyway it is OVER mate. FINISHED. It is a tough thing to go through but you will come out the other side stronger and wiser. Who are you going to Milan with ?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I don't think you are weak. Very bold for opening up on here as I know it will be a can of worms. Are you feeling any better ? It makes me laugh all the " shag a slag " comments as I guess that is the last thing on your mind now but it is the way on NSC of guys showing the world how macho they are. It is all bullshit of course. Anyway it is OVER mate. FINISHED. It is a tough thing to go through but you will come out the other side stronger and wiser. Who are you going to Milan with ?

Why don't you just offer to go with him. You know you want to..

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
Why come on here and ask for help when you're just going to ignore what all have suggested?

1. Delete her number - you wont get itchy feet to text or call if you cant.
2. Remove from Facebook - Or remove your profile completely.
3. Have a wank.
4. Go for a pint.

In that order and you'll be fine.

Trust.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

People don't think you're weak for sharing your problem and looking for advice; there's nothing wrong with that. However, virtually every person who has contributed to the thread has advised you not to contact her, and you managed to last one day before you had to send her a text. It's hardly a demonstration of strength is it?

Anyway, chin up and on with your life. Most blokes will be thinking about when and who their next shag is going to be with; the unknown factor is one of the most exciting things about being single.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why don't you just offer to go with him. You know you want to..

That is just a very silly and immature comment really isn't it, especially for a 41 year old Man ? Look we know in your World " love " is banging a woman and dragging them by their hair to the bed but we don't all think like that. Some of us have moved on from 10000 bc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here