Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get to Orient

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Please can someone tell me how to get to the game today, afterall everyone was so helpful for directions to West Ham :p

Do they still have those train things in London or were they laid on specially for the West Ham game?? I had heard about the Orient Express? Maybe I should get on that? Will it take me to Brisbane Road?

Take it away Trigger, Uncle Buck, Tubby Mondays and Stinkers Bridge....

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Do not go would be the best answer TMLS. You are not going to win. Please take some friendly advice on this one. :drink:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh is that near the only pub in london?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
Do not go would be the best answer TMLS. You are not going to win. Please take some friendly advice on this one. :drink:

Unfortunately a "friend" bought a ticket for me.

Maybe I will just give him the money and go home instead.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Croydonbloke said:

CB. You are not reknowned for your predictions. I believe that you predicted a massacre at Selhurst Park last year... :D

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Sorry I tried to help soemone locate a suitable pub for themselves yesterday and got told to shove it up my arse and the less said about the fallout from West Hamgate the better, what with P.Ms, writs, letters from mums etc all because I tried to help someone out with travel arrangements.

Youre on your own Anthony old son Im afraid. All the best.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Barrel of Fun said:
CB. You are not reknowned for your predictions. I believe that you predicted a massacre at Selhurst Park last year... :D
I did but Orient are a different kettle of fish. :lol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Tubby Mondays said:
Sorry I tried to help soemone locate a suitable pub for themselves yesterday and got told to shove it up my arse and the less said about the fallout from West Hamgate the better, what with P.Ms, writs, letters from mums etc all because I tried to help someone out with travel arrangements.

I can draft up T&C's for friendly advice.

Did you know someone made a joke about Croydon at the Pub on Saturday. A main face on here as well. Nobody larfed though!

:yawn:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tubby Mondays said:

Do I detect some inhouse fisty cuffs here. This is great fun :smokin:

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Perry Milkins said:

Did you know someone made a joke about Croydon at the Pub on Saturday. A main face on here as well. Nobody larfed though!

Croydon is a dump you know Pez and its full of Pikeys, rat hole of a place apparently

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:

Was it a case of :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here