Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to block Watford O

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
OK, we posted this for LeedsPansy, and it seems that the resident 12 year old has come back.

To block someone's posts so that you can never see them, and carry on conversations as though they are not there, do the following:

Click on "members" at the top of the screen. Click on the "W", and you should find Watford O about three from the bottom. He is the one with about 2300 posts (and rising, unfortunately). Click on his name, and you will get his "profile" up, for what it's worth. At the bottom of the profile are two options. One to add him to your friend list (why?), the other is to add him to your ignore list. Choose the "ignore" option, and you will never have to see or hear from him again.

Of course, it doesn't mean that he won't PM you when he loses arguments!

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If you have a person on ignore PMs get ignored anyway.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Would be, but the gimp tends to flood threads, and it wastes time skimming over his shit. This way means that the only way you see his posts is when someone quotes from them. It's simple, it worked for LeedsPansy, it will work for this idiot. It means that we haven't got to ban him, he just becomes a "non-person".

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
HampshireSeagulls said:
Would be, but the gimp tends to flood threads, and it wastes time skimming over his shit. This way means that the only way you see his posts is when someone quotes from them. It's simple, it worked for LeedsPansy, it will work for this idiot. It means that we haven't got to ban him, he just becomes a "non-person".

Oh please! I have been on here longer than you and this really is pointless. I treat as I find. If you want to enage in a proper conversation then I am happy to oblige. If you just want to have a go then you have to live with my reaction.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
I aint gona bother ignoring him i like taking the piss out of orient

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I think it's great winding the ignorant little shit up...he had me on the ignore list once as i got to him so much :salute:

Small club, no fans :salute:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
people who ignore...have no self control...

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Does BrightonFan 86 still post?.............:lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
A reply would be nice.:nono:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ignore function is for wimps. Learn to bite the pillow, he's not that bad.

Remember that port vale fan?

Watford O is the forums official bedpan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here