Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How the HELL can Thornton not get in our midfield?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Withdean Wanderer said:
Oh f*** you, f*** you all. The ignore feature is there for a reason!!!

The only moaning thread I've started this weekend was Naylor, for not saying how it is. But apparently that's how you all like it - you'd rather post shit about poor music, shagging grannys and dogs in costumes than talk about the football when it's bad. It's a football forum, you've got to take the rough with the smooth!!!

Piss off Buzzer, you should be banned, you've broken the rules...but oh no, the precious mods agree with you, so they'll go back to their fickle "turn a blind eye" rules. Absolute joke. Yet it's alright for you to f*** about with your unfunny multiple username shite. Twat.

I'll tell you what, i'm going to stop posting until we lose another game, then you can have your precious 'moan free NSC'.

See you tomorrow.

:salute:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Micky has accepted that he made the wrong decision with some of the personnel in the first half. We shouldnt have been 2-0 down though.

Credit where credit is due-Micky got the right players on in the second half and we played bloody well. Our first home win and a great fightback. Stop f***ing moaning.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Micky has accepted that he made the wrong decision with some of the personnel in the first half. We shouldnt have been 2-0 down though.

Credit where credit is due-Micky got the right players on in the second half and we played bloody well. Our first home win and a great fightback. Stop f***ing moaning.

Right

Yes we deserved to be 2 down because we were CLUELESS.

But

Agreed on second half we did bloody well!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here