Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Palace will come down and try and take over to a certain extent, who wouldn't want a few Albion nuts to keep them inline. Would be awful if everyone was just mute and Palace had the run of the trains and outer stadium areas. We want them to feel fearful and wary

take over??

you really think that?

very much do not think that will be the case.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
My bro is a train guard, first sign of trouble train be stopped and morons are removed by transport police and having a night in jail. Meaning you miss the game.

hahaha,..........funniest thing i read in ages!!

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

Attachments

• 40988.jpg
    40988.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 412

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Elton John is the biggest, most famous GAY MAN and he advocates fighting. Indeed it was saturday night that was deemed alright for fighting, but maybe tuesday nights as well? Do you all know better than ELTON JOHN? I THOUGHT NOT!

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Can't we just get a pen outside the ground for all the knuckledraggers, saddo's and " hard men " who have not grown up to kick seven bells out of each other and the rest of us with a Brain Cell in our heads can just try and have an enjoyable night ?. Am I the only one who finds all this utterly pathetic regardless of which side it comes from ?.
eerrr yep.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
eerrr yep.

Err nope.

Never been prouder to be a Brighton fan, but a lot of the content on this thread is embarrassing. Rivalry doesn't have to be this juvenile or full of empty threats. As long as Brighton get a result on the pitch that's good enough for me.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Can't we just get a pen outside the ground for all the knuckledraggers, saddo's and " hard men " who have not grown up to kick seven bells out of each other and the rest of us with a Brain Cell in our heads can just try and have an enjoyable night ?. Am I the only one who finds all this utterly pathetic regardless of which side it comes from ?.

No I suspect that you are actually in the majority. The battle should take place only on the pitch.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do try and stop bullshiting. They were on sale for 2/3 weeks. Didn't sellout until they went general sale.Fact.

Exactly. 5 palace fans at work said as much AND a couple reckoned at the time they may not sell out. Obviously they have now.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
2500 allocated. Gone in 2.5 hours.

Do try harder.

Do try and stop bullshiting. They were on sale for 2/3 weeks. Didn't sellout until they went general sale.Fact.

Brighton Tickets Sold Out
Posted on: Mon 05 Sep 2011

Tickets for the match against Brighton on Tuesday 27 September are now sold out.

The club received an allocation of just under 2,500 for the visitors section and rewarded season ticket holders and those supporters who had bought tickets to the first three away games of the season by giving them priority on booking.

The match against Brighton will be played at the new Amex Stadium on Tuesday 27th September 2011, kick-off 7.45pm.

Brighton Tickets Now On Sale
Posted on: Mon 29 Aug 2011

The match against Brighton at the new Amex Stadium will be played on Tuesday 27th September 2011, kick-off 7.45pm.

The club have received an allocation of just under 2,500 for the visitors section and below are details of the selling procedure which is taking place for this much anticipated fixture.

Due to our magnificent away support, which is renowned within the npower Championship, the club are recognising those supporters who have and will travel to the chosen three away matches prior to this fixture on the south coast.
Before the game against Brighton we have away matches at Peterborough United, Hull City and Leeds United and those that made or are going to make the journey to these early Championship games will be rewarded with the opportunity of being at the head of the queue for thesetickets.

Tickets for the above away matches must have been purchased from our Selhurst Park box office or at our online box office.
The selling of tickets for the Brighton game is currently as shown below:
ONE TICKET per season ticket holder or member for all the following sale dates until the date of general sale should any tickets remain at that point.

Sunday 28th to Tuesday 30th August 2011
-Season ticket holders who have purchased any of the selected away matches.

Wednesday 31st August 2011 to Sunday 4th September 2011 Members who have purchased tickets for any of these three away league matches.

Monday 5th September 2011 Tickets will be available to the remaining Season Ticket Holders and Members.

Monday 12th September 2011 Should any tickets still be available they will go on general sale from this date.

Please note that these tickets are limited and we therefore recommend that tickets are purchased for those earlier away games so you don't miss the chance to be at this first Brighton v Crystal Palace match at The Amex Community Stadium in September.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK TICKETS ONLINE.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just read this and some of the, many, other threads on potential trouble on matches.

I am old enough to remember the aggro of the 70s and 80s which some posters (on both sides) on this thread still seem to relish.

When we left the match to go to the coach park after the Sunderland game, we were rammed by the south stand. I thought, "This could be a potential flash point against some teams!"

However, on reflection, I came up with a couple of observations .

The police are not stupid. They will have some plans for some sort of segregation outside the South stand.

There are many cameras inside and outside the ground. Anyone who kicks off will be identified and caught.

Now the important part. Palace will bring 2,500 TOP BOYS and we will bring 17,000 TOP BOYS. When I say that, I mean Season ticket holders.

I'm pretty sure that anyone convicted of aggro will have their ST revoked by the club. I wouldn't be surprised if Palace did the same.

Think about it. "I have waited 13 years for Falmer, and, oh shit, I lost my season ticket in the second month!"

It may well kick off in other areas of the city but, hopefully, it will only affect those who want to get involved. I would like to think that there will be police at the station and on the trains.

May 16, 2011
standing at away matches has been going on by most of our fans (since all seaters came in) since 2006. Last 2 / 3 seasons over 90% of our away support stands for 90 minites.
No doubt you will go on to copy us! Next you'll be getting a drummer like us.
Are you still singing that sh*t song you copied off of us, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4WzhIuPO5Y

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Agreed, this thread is an embarrassment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here