Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How suprised would you be if Poke played today?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Persoanlly I hope we stick with Ankergren and he gets a confidence building clean sheet

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Staggered. It would also signal the end for Brezo, which probably isn't the case right now. Could be when his contract expires though. Poke the couple of times I've seen him has been unconvincing, but he is relatively young.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Poke won't play

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'd be keen for Poke to play. He is supposed to be the best keeper in training and could be the future. Am so unconvinced by Ankergren's command of his area and even less convinced by Brezovan. Perfect time to give Poke a chance...

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
No chance at all, I'd say, but... I've seen him in the reserves a couple of times, and he doesn't look as bad as his initial impact suggested. Don't give up on him yet.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If people think Ankergren's the real problem, then I must be watching a different side. He ain't the greatest 'keeper in the world, but I find the stick he gets - for the failings of the rest of the team - quite pathetic, frankly. I haven't seen Poke play for ages, but he would've had to improve considerably to be pressing for a 1st Team start imo.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here