Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How strict will the seating be at Southampton?

chestercopperpot

Landportpudlian
Nov 10, 2010
Hastings
Any ideas how strict the seating will be at Southampton? Myself and 2 mates have seats seperate from each other so wondered if everyone sticks to their number or it becomes a bit of a free for all?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Any ideas how strict the seating will be at Southampton? Myself and 2 mates have seats seperate from each other so wondered if everyone sticks to their number or it becomes a bit of a free for all?
Given that its a sell out, I'd imagine that the seats will be as your ticket. Put it this way, I'd want the seat I paid for, and not go traipsing all over the place looking for a space.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Won't be a free for all given that it's a sell out. Last year was fine because there were a few hundred seats spare, but not this time which is a shame.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'm going to sit where I like.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville

i am in exactly the same position. unlike charlton, the view is pretty much the same from wherever you sit, so you'd have to be a bit of a nobber to refuse moving down a bit.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think it is really poor when people don't sit where their ticket is allocated.

If someone is in my seat I will expect the Stewards to move them....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
first come , first served , so get to your seat early.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think it is really poor when people don't sit where their ticket is allocated.

Watch out , the stewards will probably eject you for speaking to them with a Sussex accent. :laugh:

chestercopperpot

Landportpudlian
Nov 10, 2010
Hastings

I do agree, I wont take someone elses seat unless other fans are sitting where they want to. As long as we win I could sit on the floor for all I care.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'll be in my allocated seat because it sounds like a good un

D

Deleted User X18H

Last time I went to Southampton my seat kept saying 'clean your shoes, keep your tie straight and don't answer back'. So quite strict I'd say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here